Chapter 6

Tiny little heat particales zip through my body the comfort so great that it makes my scalp tingle. I move my body closer to the heat source. Warmth warmth that is all my minds screaming at me and the need for more makes me snuggle even closer to it. If this is not the most comfortable bed I don't know what is. The soft texture feels like heaven against my cold and dry cheek and I can't help it as I rub my face into. The warmth sunny smell invades my nose and I literally crush my nose into the soft warmth inhaling and sighing deeply as goosebumps cover my body. I can hear movement around me, nature. Birds chirping, the wind just a light teasing whistle, the breeze making its presence know only once in a while. The touch against my skin so soft, almost like a mother would touch her child making sure the sleeping infant is still breathing. Light and feathery. The leaves scrape against the dirt, dancing to the calm beat of the winds music.

I refuse to open my eyes, if this is a dream I want to be asleep forever. My heart drums. The beat beneath my ear causes more heat too rush over my body. But it's just exactly right. The wind just cool enough to make the heat on my skin feel like pure ecstacy. No pains and aches. No muscles screaming in pain and discomfort. I feel lighter and a smile forms on my lips as the fogginess grows in my mind, the slow drums in my ear with the up and down movements lull me back to sleep and I will go willingly. Kindnap me please bed. Roll me up in your covers like a new born baby and keep me hostage.

My whole body goes limp, my head falling to the side and from the shock of falling head first into something my eyes snap open. Green and dirt greets me. The fog now long gone and to say I'm sad would be an understatement. Who the hell is this bed made for? A dwarf? Blinking a few times, trying to get the sleep out of my eyes without making any other movements other than blinking. I just can't be bothered to lift my hands. Or to move any other parts of my body. Mainly because I want to keep this feeling, I want to stay in this bubble just a little longer. Even though the world that greets me is still the same one haunting me in my dreams, turning the most amazing dream in to a horrific nightmare. I keep my hear to the side, my eyes gazing around looking at the trees and huts that surround me. And for a few seconds I just lie like that, breathing slowly looking around with just my eyeballs moving. My gaze moves to my hand that lies flat palm down and open right infront of my face. I'm lying on my stomach one leg up to support myself and the fact that the chain keeps it from being stretched out fully. The chain on my wrist is still there, the weight of it returning as each little cell in my body starts to wake up. The color of the dark silver does not look well against my light skin, even tough I have a light tan to my skin. The only good thing that this prison has given me by spending days on end attached to this pole outside. The skin on my wrist looks red and irritated and a flash of panic shoots through me but I squeeze my eyes shut quickly pushing the tought out of my mind. The thought of being consticted. Of being stuck. Trapped.

My eyes move lower, slow movements. It's like I'm inspecting each line on my skin. In a haze I take in all the details of my hand. Even though my nails are chipped and dirty it somehow brings me comfort. A luxury that I have missed. Just being at peace for a second. Even if it's just a second. A stay tear forms in the corner of my eyes as the burn in my throat makes it presence know. Every event, everything that has happened slams into me with such force rocking my body. The feeling of comfort no longer present as my only friend returns, making sure to always be known. To always consume me. Fear. Fear that has always been a stranger to me. Yes as a child I have felt fear, pieces and parts of it mostly. Hints of fear. The fear of falling. Or the fear of getting into trouble as a child. But this this is full on 100 persent fear making her whole presence known.

Sharing the already stuffy space inside of your body. And then taking up almost all of the space, pushing you into the smallest corner, keeping you stuck there and no way of getting out. I wrinkle my nose pushing it into the warmth beneath me again and for a second I'm confuse as my whole body freezes when a deep chuckle sounds from beneath me. It takes me a moment to understand what's going on but then it dawns on me instantly and in a flash a shoot up bumping my head into something hard in a loud Crack.