Let the Game End!

[A/N]
Ok so.... what's different from this book to the others?? It actually makes damn sense!! The Cats' Spirit will probably go down... because of how stupid it is... anyways... I learned I wasn't writing to a damn wall.... I'm writing to 1-2 ppl. So let me shout out them! Also this chapter probably won't be long lien the other... also I'm going to be posting summaries for HXH soon! I'll do Yu Yu Hakusho after I rewatch it for a 10th time XD.

Shout outs too:
@Antojjk
@sodasocks
@ManglePlaysRoblox123

Those are my followers, and I'm hoping to make better progress later on!! So anyways let me shut up and start Leopika.

[Kurapika's POV]
I stood there nervously. It was mine and Leorio's turn!

I placed the stick in my mouth.

Leorio smirked and grabbed the other end. I love that smirk!

We both started eating the ends. Both of us getting more and more anxious.

We both were nose to nose....

Until a squirrel jumped through the window, boldly stole what's left of the Pocky, and left. (I'm sorry I had to make it longer XD)

Me and Leorio, still nose nose, this time had no Pocky stick between us, jumped backwards.

Gon jumped and closed the window, then Killua brought Gon back down onto the couch.

I took another stick of Pocky. I saw Leorio having a nose bleed.

I sighed, I went over with a napkin, and wiped the blood off him.

That's when I blushed.

We resumed the game with a new Pocky Stick.

I bit the end.

So did Leorio.

We kept going on a bit longer.

We then went nose to nose again

We bit more of the stick.

We then were pulled into a kiss.

We were kissing!  Me and My Oreo were kissing!

We broke apart after a long while.

Gon and Killua were getting back at us for laughing at them by laughing at us.

Except the somehow still innocent Gon!

He seemed to just smile.

Then the unexpected came.

Leorio pulled me closer to another kiss.

I just went along with it.

We pulled apart again, blushing.

We all went out to eat. That game was so scary, at the same time great!

We all agreed Leorio would be paying since he made us all kiss.

We went to an all-you-can-eat buffet. Gon and Killua were stuffing their mouths silly, and stealing each other's food.

I laughed at their behavior.

Leorio came back with his food and dug in. I just ate my food politely.

We then left and went to the park. We all ran around, playing with each other.

It was now dark and we all quickly went and bought each other cake.

And for some reason we all got each other the same chocolate cake??

We all ate the cake and started walking home.

Me and Leorio walked one way, Killua and Gon the other.

"Hey Kurapika?" Leorio spoke

"Hm?" I blushed

"Want to come live with me, I reckon your always lonely living by yourself."

"Aren't you lonely living by yourself?"

"I'm ok with it! Nothing scares me!" He said proudly.

I smirked.

"Does this scare you?" I pushed Leorio into a hug then we kissed for the third time today.

When we pulled apart, people were watching us. The people started to clap.

Me and Leorio both blushed in embarrassment and in love for each other.

"Er yes I'd like to live with you," I replied bluntly.

We walked towards Leorio's home.

"It's sorta small... but once I become a doctor I'm sure we can get something bigger." Leorio said calmly.

"Oh no! This is good enough! As long as I'm with you," I said back, blushing.

[Killua's POV]

We went back to our apartment. I blushed at Gon. We walked into the door.

"Killua, your really awesome!" Gon said smiling.

"Cut that out! It's embarrassing, stupid." I yelled back.

"What? It's true!" Gon pouted.

We playfully fought for a bit. Then Gon pulled out a gift.

It was wrapped perfectly. Gon handed it to me.

"Killua, I just wanted you to have this! I hope you enjoy it!"

"Thanks Gon, I really do love you." I replied. I then remembered something.

"Wait here!" I said kindly.

I grabbed a long present, it was wrapped up messily since this was the first time I wrapped a present.

I gave Gon the present.

Gon and I opened our presents at the same time.

"Woah! A free year supply of ChocoRobos!" I yelled at the the coupon in the box, it was came with some chocolate.

"Wow! A new fishing rod!" Gon yelled.

We hugged each other.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." We said at the same time.

[A/N]
Do I continue or not? Anyways sorry there wasn't a lot of Leopika... but since Leorio looks old and is perverted... while Kurapika is stubborn and doesn't even think about love.... yeah it's hard....

Well that's all for now I go to go erase The Cats' Spirit!

Arigatou and Sayonara!

Don't forget to follow me!!