BACK TO HXH

[Killua's POV]

Gon is sleeping while I watch TV....

I munched on another chocolate bar, and my was it tasty. I could hear Gon snoring on the couch we both sat on.

I looked at Gon's sleeping figure, it was cute. Valentines Day is near too, but idk what to do for Gon. Instead I shrugged and laid down, letting sleep take me away.

(The Next Day)

I woke up, and Gon left for who knows where! I groaned, but then realized this was my chance! I quickly pulled my clothes on and ran out. I quickly looked around and saw a shop, I bolted into the shop. The shop was HUGE! It was probably bigger and fatter then Ging! (JUST KIDDING XD) I looked around, they had almost everything here! I saw something surprising that Gon would love to have. I bought it and went back to the apartment.

Gon wasn't there yet! I quickly went to his bedroom, placed the gift on his bed, and wrote "Happy Valentines Day" on a piece of paper next to it.

(The Afternoon)
Gon came home and I was delighted to see him. He was holding something... a bag!!

AND I KNEW WHAT WAS IN IT!!

"GON!! GIMME THE CHOCOLATE NOW!!" I yelled.

"Tomorrow on Valentines Day, Killua," Gon said calmly.

I wanted that chocolate... and I got to find a way to keep Gon out of his room until tomorrow...

I leaped at Gon, and snatched the bag away. Gon looked slightly angry and started chasing me. I just jumped onto the couch and Gon was right after me. We started rough housing for a few a hours.

(A few hours later)
I gave Gon back the bag.

"Can we please have some dinner now, Gon?" I begged.

"Sure, Killua," Gon laughed, but looked happy to get the bag back.

Gon darted into the kitchen and was making something good.

I just sat on the couch and waited.

Later Gon came out with pizza! We ate all the pizza real quickly though, then we became tired and slept on the couch.

(The next day)
"Killua! Wake up!" I groaned hearing the noises of Gon.

I woke up and Gon threw the bag at me, which I caught quickly.

"Thanks, Gon," I said, pleased to get chocolates.

I took the chocolates out and started eating away.

"Your... gift... is... on... your... bed..." I said between mouthfuls of chocolate.

Gon ran upstairs, and he screamed out loud.

He found it...

Gon came back down, showing me the gift.

"KILLUA?! HOW DID YOU GET THIS?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BACK THEN!!" Gon yelled.

The gift, was a picture, somehow of Gon and Ging together.

I just shrugged, "Your welcome."

"Oh yeah, thx," Gon said.

I went up to Gon and we kissed.

"Happy Valentines Day Killua/Gon" we said at the same time.

We laughed and spent the rest of the day together....

EEEEEE IM SORRY I HAVENT MADE A STORY IN A WHILE!! IVE BEEN BUSY WITH YOUTUBE THOUGH!!

ANYWAYS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON PATREON!!!

IT IS FLOWER KAT (WHICH IS ALSO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NAME)