Chapter 30: Day of Shop

Axel's Pov)

I wonder what King would think of me if my mate was Fredrick. Fredrick always spoke to me listened to me. He was just a listener,a protector.

I knew I was 18 but Fredrick could wait. He was 20 and was soon to stopping age. I hated the fact that I was so sexual attracted to him.

Fredrick knew it but he always treated me like a little boy and I wasn't I was almost 19 in a couple of months. I wore a black tank top black jeans and gold boots.

I watched as King and Jax walked together seemingly having a telepathic conversation.

"We could call them the silent mates." Fredrick laughed as he cranked a wrench on a nut of a truck.

Our customer was having a nice break at the bar further in the garage. Blaze was serving drinks.

"They don't seem to be bonding much." I wondered curiously. Fredrick looked up towards Jax who looked at King.

"Hmm...they are taking things slow,but that's not what Apple told me yesterday." Fredrick pointed with his wrench at the two.

"They have very sexy moments I believe." He laughed. His king eyes looking at Jax and King. I sat up from working under an engine.

I wiped grime off of my face but it only seemed to make it more smudged. I looked to see King and Jax sitting on their bikes now just looking at each other. Mouths moving from time to time.

"Wow...they are so distant.." I expelled air making my lips sound like a horse. "Maybe they wanna take things slow." Blaze said a gleam of kindness and calm in her eyes.

"Maybe..." I sighed looking at my sister. After a few more hours of work our customer,a warlock living in Rust picked up his vehicle and payed us on his way out the garage.

I heard Blaze spray painting her bike. Jax shared the Cens with us to get paint and customize our stuff. Me I just got new clothes,or weapons.

I loved training,with Fredrick. I looked over seeing Jax,King was now on Jax's bike, Facing her. "Uh...oh." I laughed as Blaze stopped painting abruptly pulling out some cigarettes and some pretzels.

She sat down beside me. Offering me some of the pretzels. Fredrick took a handful and poured it in his mouth.

King leaned down kissing Jax. Our eyes shifted to our wolves seeing the flurry of colors. "Well not exactly bonding but...I guess good enough." Blaze laughed lighting a cigarette.

Fredrick turned off the lights so we didn't seem so out in the open. It was weird watching my sister make out with her mate. As Jax leaned further onto Jax lifted her up about to carry her away.

"Wooooo!!!!!!" Blaze screamed throwing the pretzels up in the air. King fell to the ground. Jax's face was beat beat red. Me and Fredrick looked at Blaze eyes wide.

We looked to see a furious Jax in wolf form. "Oh fuck..." I whispered. Fredrick picked me up ditching Blaze and running into the forest.

"Move faster!!!" I yelled. "I'm trying!!!" Fredrick yelled. Jax was running after us. "OH FUCK!!" Fredrick yelled as he tripped.

"Damn it!" I yelled cutting my leg. Jax leapt into the air shifting back,she landed on Fredrick and slapped him so hard it echoed.

I looked terrified. Jax looked at me grabbing me by the ear and slamming me into the trunk of a tree. I groaned holding my slightly bloody nose.

Jax looked so embarrassed I held in my laughter. "Don't even get me started." She growled walking away her face a steaming mess.

After waiting half an hour me and Fredrick started laughing. Out laughter filled the forest. We stopped noticing that I had moved closer to him. He looked down at me.

We just stared at each other unsure of what to do. I neared him. I captured his lips in mine.

"WHOOO BRO GET SOME!!!!" "YOU GO SQUIRT!!!!" I fell away blushing crazily seeing Jax and King cheering they had popcorn and hand made banners. Fredrick buckled down in laughter walking over and picking Jax up.

Hugging her so tight she lost he popcorn. King grimaced. "Dude...gross...." She laughed as Jax spit out the popcorn that was in her mouth. Fredrick was about to hug King but she put her hand up.

"Don't make me bring out my dog." She laughed holding a hotdog. Fredrick took one step and King smushed the hotdog in Fredrick's face. Covered in ketchup and mustard King smirked.

"Sick em'" she said seriously. Jax rose looking at Fredrick in half form. Ear pointed her muscles more defined and her aura swarming her like pitch wings.

She jumped on Fredrick tackling him to the ground. I sat beside King as we watched the two wrestle.

"Good luck trying to fit that..." King snickered as my face reddened. "I can't believe you." I scoffed. "It's pay back." King smirked. "For what...it was Blaze..." I whined,but King just shushed me eating popcorn and ruffling my hair.

Jax rolled over Fredrick and ended up on his shoulders as he pranced around. We all laughed. Before Jax met up with King.

Her hair was crazy and her clothes were dirt stained. A cut on her cheek and a small scrap on her elbow. Fredrick picked me up holding me tight.

I breathed in his scent before he put me down. "Hey Jax." Fredrick said biting his lip to hold back a laugh.

"Have sex already." Fredrick picked me up running away.

When Jax for back in the house she beat Fredrick over with a chair.

~|||~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~|||~

Hey guys please!!! Please!!! For the trillionth time PLEASE COMMENT!! Rate this book.

On scale of 1-5
Vote
Comment

(What do you like?)
(Anything I should Add?)

(PM me any ideas!!!!)