Princey Police the Sequel

She's gone

The all stood there in shock and silence, taking in what they just heard. Frosty was taken, apparently Cod saw frosty got throw into the back of a truck at 8AM after she called in sick.

"I can't believe this is happening", said periwinkle.

"Who would take the meme officer", rose said?

"The better question is why",said cough? Everyone was confused and didn't know what to do.
"We have to do something, when did we last see frosty",said periwinkle.

"Guys..... frosty emailed me at 10 today she couldn't have been taken",said devil.

"Wait what",everyone said as they turned towards devil!

"That's a clue",said cory.

"Ok I have a plan, devil,peri, you look into that email, Rose interview cod he could have seen more,bea go with rose, got it",said cory.

"Got it",everyone replied.

As everyone dispersed true the door or window cough just stood there holding kween by her cuffs"wait what do I do",said cough?

"Just do",said cory as he jumped out of a window leaving cough alone with kween at the station.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
      Cory walked down the gold steps of Princeys palace, ever since cory solved the Treefall case cory has been welcomed in the Orange Palace at any time.

" Hi cory, what's up", princey said as he looked up from his red dead redemption book.

"Princey I have some news, one of my officers, frosty has been taken",cory said.

"Oh that's bad, have any idea of a suspect", princey asked.

"No, which is why I came here.... I need to asked for the file of MG from now to the last week", cory said.

Princey touch a button on his thrown and a cube appeared in Cory's hand. I was the file of MG (meme god) with it cory could track things frosty did on any electronic device and anywhere she was caught on camera.

"I'll be sure it won't get in the wrong hands",cory said as a feeling of leadership fell over his soil.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Rose and bea finally made it to cods house to bea all she new was that they were going to ask him a few questions see if he saw anything else, but rose new something was wrong and will do everything she can to erase her worry.

Bea knocked on the door, a few seconds later Cod appeared he looked tired and started sweating when he came to contact with bea and rose."umm what brings you guys here",he said nervous and scared.

"We just wanted to ask you some questions", bea replied.

"am I in trouble",cod said back?

"Oh no you are just a witness we just wanted to know if you saw anything else", bea chuckled.

As they walked inside bea and code taked but something caught Rose's pur white eyes, a necklace, a very special necklace, It was frostys.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Cough finally finished cleaning the glass from Cory's...... exit. Kween finally got out of handcuffs and made a run for the door when cough stopped her and cuffed her back."aren't you in prison to? These people just left us here we could easily make a run, why are you even here", she said and cough gave her some toffie.

"That's not important what's important is that I keep you here",she said back.

"This is so stupid I'm not even sopost to be here im a good guy", she mumbled.

Cough barely heard this and was cunfued, A good guy? She stole the crown of princey,  AND THE READ DEAD 2 COPPIS FROM THE ROYAL ARCHIVES!!, Is there something wrong with her case,  like... mine?

"What do you mean by that", cough asked.

" why , why would I steal some stupid crown and book series, I'm a assassin and every person I've harmed was bad, what bad thing has princey done?", she replied.

Finally it all made sense she was innocent, now cough had to save her.

"I'm going to help you", cough said.

"Help in what",kween asked.

"Im helping you win your case, but theres one question I need, who framed you", cough said.

Kween made a chuckle" you wouldn't believe me", she said.

"Try me", cough said.

She looked into coughs eyes and replied "cod, it was cod".
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Cory meat up with Devil and Peri in frostys office. Devil was getting peri to hack the email she got in her computer and cory started to plug in the MG."No way!! You got a file detector!!", devil said.

"Well that's going to help a ton",Peri said.

Cory know scowerd thru frostys computer he went through her discord, insta, YouTube, and Twitter and found nothing good. Then a file was recomend by the MG. It was the case files for kweens case, and there was a note to this dosen't feel right, it wasn't her why is COD revoled around this?

Just then peri and devil screamed in excitement." What happened ", cory said as he jumped up.

"Its working, its- cod",peri froze.

"What", cory said back.

" the email was sent from cods house", devil said back.

Just then rose and bea got back and they all met up at Cory's office.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

END OF PART TWO