Epilogue

Things have been really great in the Princey kingdom. Peri has been going on alot of trips, recently she's headed to the meme dungeons for a cheak up, devil and bea have been cleaning up the Kween case, frosty has higherd a assistant, Lunar due to all the small annoying cults they've been having pop with Cory, and kween has become Rose's first S.W.A.T. tranie and rose has been very, very, VERY!!! excited to have a bloodlust partner like her.

Cough got really tired of making food for the inmates so she got cory to higher a cook! Its opened up alot of free time for her so know she's been throwing parties and playing uno in the jail.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"DEVIL GET BACK HERE", bea yelled as she chased devil around the station.

"My crown", princey yelled behind bea.

Princeys crown was being inspected when devil got to excited and snached the crown from beas hands. She ran around with the crown on her head. Things were so peaceful know, it feels like it will stay like this forever.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Peri ran down the halls of the meme dungeon, sirens echoed through the halls.

" what's the problem", Peri yelled to a fellow guard!

" A CODE YELLOW, INMATE 406 ESCAPED HIS CELL", the guard yelled as hard as he could so peri could hear him through the sirens.

"ISNT THAT COD", peri yelled back!

Just then the guard got a message and fear filled his eyes"AND INMATE 39....

Book two coming soon