Framed!

(PS. Cory and cod don't hate me I just wanted a funny story XD)

"We know who it is"!!!!!

"Wait no I DO"!!

"ITS COD"!!!

Everyone look at each other cunfued

"So I see we agree on who's behind all this mess", devil said in a blank stare..

"It was all him, everything was him, frosty, the crown, kwe-," cough started to say.

"HE BETRAYED PRINCEY, COD WAS A MEMBER OF THE COURT", cory inturupted  crying his eyes out.

"Trator", he screamed in a high pitch while throwing a picture of cod with a heart out the window.

"Why do you have a picture of cod", bea asked?

"Dont say his name qwq" cory went on know crying a bucket of tears.

"We have to save frosty, who knows what hes doing to her", rose began.

" why would he even want her", peri asked.

"Wait- it all makes sense, she was catching on to him! Frosty kept telling me somthing was wrong with kweens case, frosty must of found out what cods been up to!", devil said.

"Well we have to stop him", bea yelled! We have to save frosty!

" Ok I have a plan, cod will be at kweens trial so will i, while were there you guys will save frosty", cory said.

Everyone nodded in agreement, but cough was concerned. "When will we report cod.

"That's not your problem cough",cory said.

"That is a good question we need to bring him to justice", rose said in a deadly manner.

"After kween is behind bars will collect our evidence and bring it to the after meeting court that we have after trials, that way cod cant run" cory said.

  Kweens eyes filled with fear, she would not be saved. Cough new she being forgotten, she had to stop it.
Devil had hope to save her friend all of them did. Rose was extremely excited to kill again.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

    When a trial is held, the supreme court (the royal guards, cory, and princey) have meeting's befor and after the trial to discuss about the evidence and punishment for the defendant.

   Everyone was seated in there throwns discussing kweens case when...

BOOM

cory arrived late and crashed in through his personal window that's he enter through and out ever time. As the window was replaced cory sat in his set between Princey and Emily.
"Well I guess lates better than absent",   seekah said as he thanos vanished from his chair.

" sorry I was doing somthing", cory said.

"Well that's alright, cod you said you wanted to say something", hanna continue.

"Yes I wanted to talk abou- (cory inturupted)

"YOU BROKE MY TRUST!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS, WHY COULDN'T YOU BE DIFFERENT", cory began to cry, as tears fell down his face and he began to sob and he buried face into Princey orange Cape.

" ok, ok seams like someone has had some bottled up emotions", Princey said as he pushed Cory's head away from him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was early in the morning, the sun barely peaking its head devil, bea, pear, and rose were heading to cods houes, bea and devil were having a Sirius about ships in the origins kingdoms. They discussed about how the kingdom of bri and panda was honestly there favorite and couldn't wait for there kingdoms to merge. Peri had a box of cookies, a medicine kit, and two blankets in her hands while rose was dressed in all black in her S.W.A.T. ninja robes as she hid in bushes and tried to blend in with the morning shadows. " I hope frostys ok I packed her favorite memes just in case she's tramatized", peri said as she   baged the juiciest memes.

"SHHHHH KEEP QUIET ,WHO KNOWS WHO COULD BE SPYING", rose loudly wisperd in a deadly tone.

" were littlery in the middle of a market rose", peri said.

Devil and bea just staired at them and thought  yup this is normal. They soon reached cods houes, they jumed the door and descended into the basement. "Frosty!!", rose shouted.

"Were here to save you"!!!!

As they broke  the door they found frosty tied to a incinerator." Guys thank princey your here", frosty said joyfully.

" frosty", they all yelled as they embraced her in a group hug!!!!

"Ok stop hugging me and get me out of here", frosty yelled as she bit the cookies in peris hand.

They started to run up the narrow stairs as they reached the door frosty turned around"STOP STOP STOP, I FORT SOMETHING", frosty yelled as she ran into cods kitchen.

"Haha cures you cod", said frosty as  she bursts open the pantree door.
_
"Frosty what are doing we have to get to the trial", bea yelled.

" When I was captured cod would only give me one of his crackers, I dont know were he gets these but god there good!!!!,(deadly wispers) the worst thing he did is that he wouldn't  give meh butter 😡, he will pay for that,"frosty said as she ate a handful of crackers.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

  They made it to the trial, As frosty,rose, bea, devil, and peri sat at the front of the audience as cory and the court sat in the jury seats and princey was the judge. Cory saw frosty from his seat and had a sigh of relief then he texted devil.

Guys hide frosty

Just them frosty went under the bench she was sitting on and started to eat cookies as she watched the trial under beas legs. One by one people testified agenst kween and the trial seemed like it would never be over.

Then a hooded figure entered the room. And approached the judge, princey was handed a file and he began to read it." You expect me to believe this, who are you", Princey said.

Then the hoodie figure reveled itself to be cough. She took the file back and   then ran and sat next to cory. " okay okay I believe you now, Attention it seems like we have some new evidence", princey announced.

"Cod would you please stand to testify", princey said.

" Uh my masgisty ",cod began.

" do you plead guilty for the crimes of framing kween, kidnapping the meme god, attempting to steal the thrown, and steal the  red dead scrolls", Princey stated.

"AND BREAKING MY HEART", cory yelled from the stands.

Cod stood in the room cunfued and scared and he started to run for the door.
"Cough YEET meh",cory said as he stood in front of cough, she yeeted him with all her strength, cory flew into the air, he glided like a speeding bullet as he swared above the crowd and hit cod in the back.

" Cod you have been sent to 20 years to the meme dungeon were you will be at the mercy of baby yoda", princey  yelled from his thrown. They saved the day and it felt like victory, No more evil, no more danger, nothing could hurt the princey kingdom as long as the princey police was at there stand!!!!

THE END
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

To be continue.....