WELCOME BACK!

Hey guys!! I just thought I'd make another book for two years later of Harry and Ariana's relationship— but now there's going to be more drama, more live concert chapters, ex's coming back, family drama? Although I'm only just planning these events, so don't get too excited.

plot;

For two years the Styles family has been off the grid, they've moved away to focus on their marriage, daughter, and musical careers. But now that Harry and Ariana have had their break they release new music, start going out more, they even moved back to New York, but is this new open door going to cause tension between the couple's life? And now, they have to deal with Ariana's side of the family.

If you ever noticed in the first book, Ariana's side of the family is never spoken of, never really mentioned, and it's because they've been in rehab for almost 10 years.
Ariana's father was a alcoholic crackhead who lost most of his sanity due to high overdose. He almost died that day but by God's Grace he was given another chance. Ariana and her mother enrolled him in rehab the day after he returned home from the hospital and ever since then Ariana's never spoken to him.
Her mother was a high end nurse at the hospital in Houston where she grew up, but later moved to the hospital her husband was in to take care of him. Her mother wasn't on the normal side either, she had more sanity than her husband, but she wasn't always there. The more time she spent at that hospital, the worse she had gotten and ended up having to become a patient and tested.
Ariana was 16 when she left her house and went to New York to begin her new life, and since then she's never spoke to her mother or father. That's where she met her first love, Justin, who she thought helped her through it and start her life, but he only made things worse, they were on and off for years and she met other men who she never felt was the one— until Harry.
And for the last two years, Ariana's life has been as perfect as it could get...
But somehow, someway, her father was finally released from rehab and her mother was claimed sane—nothing wrong with her mental health.
Harry's never known much of Ariana's parents, other than she never wanted to see them again. But Harry somehow bumped into her parents at a grocery store and invited them over for dinner.
This made Ariana livid, the anger and frustration she had many years ago came flooding back through her and she didn't know why. And what made matters worse is that they moved from Texas to New York where Ariana's family was and started making themselves present in her life again.

|| DISCLAIMER ||
I'm going to continue on the instagram feel of things and then I'll introduce Ariana's family. It'll gradually happen.

cast;

SELENA GOMEZ asariana mitchel— the mom and wife

SELENA GOMEZ
as
ariana mitchel
the mom and wife

SELENA GOMEZ asariana mitchel— the mom and wife