23.

🔘brits

liked by officialcharts and 54,671 others

brits the styles family has arrived 🥰 @harrystyles @arianastyles #BRITs

VIEW ALL 1,590 COMMENTS

officalcharts 🥰🤩

username1 THEYRE so cUTE! 🥳

username2 i hate how Harry didn't win anything... but congrats to everyone else ! 👏

username3 did anyone else see Ari's face when Lizzo was getting all over Harry? Or was that just me?

username4 ^ yeah! I feel her pain, I would be jealous too! Harry was basically drunk at that point and he didn't even seem fazed by any of it ... I love lizzo but she might wanna watch out 👀

username5 HARRY WAS ROBBED! HE DESERVED BETTER!!

username5 AND I saw ari left right after the whole Lizzo/Harry moment...

username3 ^harry went after her too! They never came back either.

username6 ^sound to me like 😏🍆💦
arianastyles more like 😤😭🥰
-comment was deleted

username7 ^WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT?!?

username8 ^serves her right..
username1 I SAID LEAVE
username6 NO ONE ASKED YOU

username9 okay, but y'all are comPLETLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT ARI IS GETTING A BELLY?!?

-posted February 18, 2020

___________________

Ariana's POV

If I wasn't on live tv, I might have just stood up and left.

But we were live— cameras were directed everywhere towards our table and any tables that surrounded us.

I was at the Brits Awards with Harry and Gemma and I don't really care for award shows, especially when I know it's going to be chaotic, but I only do this for Harry.

But right now, I didn't want to be here. For Harry or not. I wanted to be hiding in Harry's dressing room or in our car, probably (most likely) crying my eyes out.

The host of the Brits— Jack Whitehall— went over to Lizzo's table, which was right behind ours and started talking to her about her performances.