7.

December 5, 2019
TWO NIGHTS BEFORE JINGLE BELL BALL

"What should daddy wear to the Jingle Bell Ball, Elle?" Ariana asked her two year old daughter.

"Oh!" She dropped her crayon, jumped from her stool, and ran into Harry and Ariana's closet. After about a minute of looking through everything, she pulls out a sparkly dark blue romper that cut down the middle to where Harry's belly button starts and shows his chest.

Harry then walks in the closet seeing Elle and Ariana pulling out his romper

Harry then walks in the closet seeing Elle and Ariana pulling out his romper. "What are my two favorite girls doing?"

Ariana turned around and smiled at him, "Elle picked out your outfit for tomorrow night," She said.

"Yeah!" Elle smiled brightly up at her father. Harry bent down and picked her up and looked at the romper.

"Daddy was going to pick this out, how did you know?" He said and kissed her on the cheek.

"I just know you, daddy!" Elle laughed and laid her head on his shoulder.

Harry gently took the romper and laid it down on one of the seats in the closet.

"I already know what nail polish you're going to wear!" Elle said excitedly and motioned him out the room and to hers.

Harry took Ariana's hand in his and they all walked to Elle's room. When they reached the room Harry set her down and she pulled his hand over to her "station" as she called it. It was where she did makeup, nails, and hair.

"Pwease sit," she grinned, and helped her father to the clients assigned seat. Ariana grabbed another seat and sat beside Harry.

In front of them was pink and yellow nail polish, along with the polish remover and her mini fan.

"Are these good?" Elle asked her father.

"They're perfect," Harry smiled.

"Great!" Elle laughed. "Mommy, can you get the polish off?"

Ariana giggled and took one of the cotton rounds and some polish remover then took Harry's old polish color off. After that, Elle handed Ariana her "finger taper" (which was so none of the polish would get on his skin) and she then began her process.

For a two year old, Elle was very good at painting your nails, as long as she had her "finger tapers". When Elle was done with one hand, she told Harry to let them dry with the fan while she did the other hand. Then when she was done with that one she would paint one more layer on the dried one while the wet one was drying.

Now, after 15 minutes, she was done with both hands, dried and everything.

"That will need payment," Elle grinned, pointing at her cheek for her father to kiss it.

Harry leaned over and put a big wet kiss on her cheek, which Elle found disgusting and groaned loudly while wiping it off her face.

"Gross!" She said.