Prologue

I'm Jun, Jackson Jun. I'm no one important. A nobody actually. My name means pure. It can also mean clean and simple. Simple is what I am though. I'm that one background character that no one notices, or cares about. I've always been lonely, and that hasn't changed. I was always made fun of for having two different colored eyes. Today I'm starting my first day at Kurasuno High and hoping to make some friends. A new start can mean a new me.

"Jun, when I give you a signal come in and introduce yourself." My new homeroom teacher informs me. Since I'm a third year it's going to be pointless making new friends, but I can always try right? "Okay class, a new student will be joining us today. Please, be nice to her." She nods in my direction telling me I can enter the room.

"Hi, I'm Jackson Jun. It's a pleasure meeting you all." I say while I bow at a perfect 90 degree angle.

"Alright Jun, you can sit next to Sawamura. Can you walk her to her classes and make sure she knows where everything is, Sawamura?" She asks the poor kid.

"Of course Sensei." As I walk over to the empty desk next to him, I can feel the entire classes gazes on me. "Don't mind them. I'm Sawamura Daichi. I'm the captain of the volleyball club."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sawamura-San."

"No need for formalities. Call me Daichi. It's a pleasure to meet you too."

"Okay, Daichi." I say awkwardly. I've never called anyone by their first name before. "You mentioned that you were the Captain of the volleyball team right?"

"Would you like to stop by and watch? We are actually in need of a manager right now. Maybe you'll consider being a manager?"

"Sure, why not. I actually used to play volleyball in middle school. I was a Libero. I wasn't all too good though." That would be the start of something I would have never seen coming. 

_____________________________ 

Alright. Wassup. Idk if this is like good or not for a prologue, but I would love to hear your first thoughts on the whole OC thing. This is my first time incorporating one of my OC into a story of mine. She's really dull and boring, but maybe Daichi will influence her in a way and make her less monochrome. Maybe one day I'll show you the picture that I drew a while ago for my OC. 

                               - Zeldamastr