Christmas Special

This chapter takes place in the future, like after they graduated. I really wanted the Christmas special to be a bit romantic so I had tooooo. Enjoy!

_________________

          "MERRY CHRISTMAS SA-KUN!" I tell waking him up on Christmas morning. Sawamura-San's mom said I should sleep over for Christmas since she doesn't like my parents, and she had expected them to neglect me like usual. Ever since I first met her I had gone over time and time again and we had gotten pretty close. 

            "Huh?" Sawamura-San replied rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

            "It's Christmas sleepy-head. My first one too." I said with a cheeky smile on my face. He rolled his eyes at me. 

            "Then let's go down stairs and open some presents!" He dragged me down the stairs to the living room. 

            "Good morning!" His mom had said as we walked into the living room. His mom and dad were watching the news while waiting for us to wake up. 

            "Good morning, Sora-Sama(Mom) and Jiro-Sama(Dad)! Merry Christmas!" Sawamura-San nodded beside me. 

            "Come sit! Let's open some presents!" Sora-Sama told us. We did as she said. She can be just as scary as Sawamura-San. I sit on the floor next to Sawamura-San and we pass out the presents. We all ended up with about the same amount of presents, I spent about  10,000¥ on everyone combined. Since I've been working part time at a tea cafe, and I had no one to really spend it on I had more than enough for everyone. We each take turns opening our presents. I ended up getting two sketch pads, charcoal pencils, shading pencils, an eraser, a nice fluffy blanket, the new Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening for my 3DS, and a couple other things. After we all opened out gifts, we all thanked everyone and gave hugs. I felt like I was a part of a family for once. 

            "Jun-Chan, do you want to go for a walk with me? I have one more thing for you." He winks at his parents and holds his hand out to me. I take his hand and get up. He drags me to a park a little ways away from his house.

            "So, what did you want to give me." I say trying to play it cool. 

            "Here." He said handing me a box, I unwrapped it and opened it to reveal a necklace. My face turned a crimson red, and a wide grid spread across my face.

            "Can you put it on for me?" I ask. He nodded and he reached behind me, putting on my necklace. I could feel his breath on my neck as he had a little trouble putting my necklace on. Before he backed away from me, I quickly kissed him on the cheek and started to jog home. He quickly caught up to me and pulled me into a warm hug. 

             "Sora-Sama is probably worried about us. We should hurry up and get back to your house." He nodded and grabbed my hand. We ended up walking back to his house in a comfortable silence. No words were needed at that moment. We ended up enjoying the rest of the day together, with his family. I never knew Christmas could be this special. 

________________________

Hey. It's your one and only Author-Kun. I hope this Christmas Special gets you in the spirit for Chirtmas tomorrow! This is my present for y'all. I will be doing a Special for the other major holidays as well, like Valentine's day and Halloween. I'll be updating soon too with a longer chapter. Until next time!

                  -Zeldamastr