:,) the fuck.is going no today?

Dib's pov: (oh btw I'm sugar high right now)
my eyes where closed so I didn't know what was happening I knew there was someone there because I could feel something heavy on my leg I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy for some reason my whole body hurts and I couldn't move the only thing that comforted me was how soft the place I was in I think I'm on a bed hard to tell but I'm sure Dib?? DIB? DIBbbbbbb! Familiar voice started calling my name is that zim? It is zim! But I thought he left and he wasn't comeing back and Why I'm i with him and why am I here is he trying to get revenge on me he probably is oh no.. he's going to probably take out My Oregons or something terrible.. or worse who knows.
Yayyyy zim's pov: >:0 he's not waking up Is he dead I started tapping him he moved a bit And made a small noise I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge so I just decided to leave him be I didn't want him to run away when he wakes up so I put a small chain on his hand My  tallest? We need you we have a call for you uhhh.. I turned around and looked at the soldier I just nodded and left then I told him to keep a watch on Dib. But sir I- I stopped him before he finished his sentence you dare question zim just do it it's not a big deal. Ok my tallest sorry?.
________________________________
Dib's pov : woke up can you see a strange room there was a lot of metal around me and red and pink colors of technology and. I'm so confused.... I looked around and I tried to get up but I couldn't since there was something around my arm uhhhhh o-k than I saw a very depressed soldier at the door which was not happy with what he was doing hello? I said oh uhhhh your awake The soldier decided to approach me and tilted his head so your like zim pet or some thing. I'm not! I fuck no no what it never! Oh um sorry if i said some thing sensitive to you I just guessed.I'm going to go back to the door then bye! Wait up what's your name? Oh uhh it's pix he said than smiled a bit oh where am I! Your in the Irken empire!
_____________________________

(Kill me) sorry this is so short I'm lazy