Can I go home?

Zim's pov: that was one of the longest trips I've ever took in in my entire life just to get Dib now since that's over six more months to go to get back now I think about it it won't be as fun just leaving without doing something to this little planet I'm gonna blow it up! (oh by the way just letting you)know I did this in my last book so it's easier to understand what is happening the underline is the story and what's happening the darker and thicker spelling is either someone else talking and the ones that are not underlined and just normal spelling is just the protagonist talking)
_________________________________________
I smirked as I commanded the Amadato blow this place into dust it won't be hard there's not much to care for here anyway would Dib care? Nahhhhh no one is ever disappointed with the amazing Zimmmn i'm sure if anything he'll be happy since everyone treated him like shit on earth no one ever cared about them I'm sure they'll be better and burning in hell! Hahahahahhahahahaha!!! I also have to make him a pack so he lives long it would be a shame if he grew tall I honestly don't want that happening I'm always the dominant one!  that should keep him young for a while.I looked around the ship and then I found the room where they normally kept the spare packs just in case soldier needs one I took it and left that I went to the laboratory and set it down hmmmmmm i'm going to put a command chip in here so he doesn't get lost or captured by other aliens! I also got him a collar that should also check wherever he goes it will also alert me if he leaves or goes too far form me then I heard running and soldiers yelling I turned my back and tilted my head a bit what the hell is going on over there! Then a small soldier came up to me with a panic looked and then said my tallest you're pe-t well he's trying to get out and he's at least knocked out a few soldiers we need you to settle this we can't do anything he's running all over the place I was a little bit angry these soldiers have been practicing in the military for years and they can't even put down a small little Dib. it's not that hard to shut him up find the amazing zim will handle it I walked in looked around he's probably in the vents I should go check there but unfortunately I'm too tallllllllllllllll to go there so I'm going to try to find another way then I heard some sounds coming from the engineering room and footsteps I knew it was him so I went in there and acted as if I didn't know he was there I started whistling and saying things likeohhh No iCaNt Find DiB there in the corner of Mayeye I saw a figure and I immediately grabbed it by the collar and and there was the one and only Dib please Don't hu-rt m-e he said with fear in his eyes he kicked me and I almost dropped him because he pulled on my antennae but I managed to make him stop ohh Dib I not going to hurt you~ i'm going to kill you try to touch me and I will literally kill you!! That's no way to talk to your new master is it? You don't own me get away from me zim I mean it! That name is getting old how about you call me sir? No never calling you that I thought for a moment I really didn't want to hurt him but I'm going to have to show him some discipline sorry to say this but even if you wanted to leave you have nowhere to go I blew up your planet your home is gone and you belong to me I have the rights heck even the papers in fact I think you should make yourself comfortable since you'll be staying here for a while I promise this will only hurt for A minute I said with a smile wha-t do you mean? Tisk tisk Dib try to run away again and this will happen more often hehe~
________________________________________
I am a evil little bitch  this is the best part and I just choose not to continue don't worry I am going to probably update in an hour I just have to go to the grocery store and buy some milk yayay