Like a Dog

No one povs:
Smut waring
Dib was seriously getting annoyed everyone there would call him cute or innocent and it was getting on his nerves the entire galaxy knew he was worthless and defenseless as if he couldn't fight anyone every single irken always Awww him or patted him on the head literally everyone there talked to him in a baby Dib wasn't used to the attention and didn't like it either most of the time people called him crazy or bullied him it was kind of a shock to him so many people caring about him including zim not much has changed at least 10 months have passed and Dib hasn't really been enjoying it.Dib still gets sad of the thought of his planet being destroyed most of the time he cries about it or gets emotional over the thought of all those people dying he hasn't been socializing to any one at all the only person he ever talks too is zim not like many people ever really talk to him back at earth but he had a sister to talk to and now she's gone to for now let's just see what happens with Dib...
_________________\\_______\\\\\____[]]___[]{|€
Dibs pov: I was walking around the Armada I was never allowed to go outside for some reason but I wasn't bothered by it zim was super overprotective it was impossible to go anywhere without him asking me what I'm doing I normally slept his room or on his lap Today he was at a meeting so he let me wander around a bit he told me to stay in the room but I didn't bother listening I wanted to see the stuff there it was huge I swear I could've gotten lost in there but I stayed close by to where the room was so I didn't get lost I looked around and then saw gir making a mess on the ground I don't know what he was rolling in but he just looked like he was having fun I decided to head back in the room since I already saw some guards giving me that look and I didn't like it Awwww look at him! He's so cute! Oh no not this again The two soldiers came up to me and started petting me on the head Awww your such a cutie! Who's a good Boy you are! We got to go back to work sweetie but you be safe Ok if you need anything let us know The two Male guards walked away I was a little bit angry I started whispering things under my breath I'm not cute..
_________________________________________
Zims pov: I was finally done with that boring ass meeting I hope Dib is ok I don't like leaving him alone I get worried I get back to the ship and head to my room I open the door quietly hoping to find Dib in their which of course he was sound asleep I smile and kiss him on the head I should probably find gir tho last time I left him unwatched he burned half of the place on fire I walk around the place to find gir I found him knock out on the ground asleep there was stuff everywhere I don't it was a mess I picked him up and washed him I decided to put him in the engineering room just for now it was pretty late and most people were asleep there was only a few gurds for night shift looked at Dib and thought for a moment
Let's have some fun~
————————————————————
Dibs pov: I woke up to see someone on top of me zim? Yes love uhh what are you doing making you feel good~ wa-I blushed as he dropped my
(not going to say it :,3) ah~ mh~ zim I-i ahhh~
Shush it's ok Dib he kissed me then stopped sorry for waking you up so late just wanted to give you a present is all~
————————————————————
I'm bad when it comes to writing the stupid crap so I made it short because I cringe very hard while making this and it hurts my body physically I'm a cringe person and I do not want give more reasons to make me more cringey hope you enjoy this horrific masterpiece which I totally made because I hate myself also I'm very immature child which cannot say no no words Pepe popo