chapter 1

“Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more"

please tell me if you like it! jazakallah..

 ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sumayah 's pov:

***********************************************************************************************************

Tears falls from my eyes As I sat in front of his grave crying my eyes out...]

" I can't believe that your actually gone"

 As I tried to hold back my tears!

"I wish you could have told me before"

I stared down at  the letter he had left me, and picture of me and him together...Looking down at the picture with my blurry eyes from the  tears, I tried holding back tears of smile because everything happened so fast..One minute he was here the next minute he was gone!. But alhamdulillah everything happens for the sake of Allah..

As I wiped my tears "I pray that one day we meet in jannah"

I made Dua and was ready to head back to my apartment.

while I was walking towards my car ! I had many question in mind!

How would I survive in Paris without him by my side?

who would make laugh, when am having a bad day?

who would be my partner in crime of pranking?

As I thought of those things, I couldn't help myself but cry inside my car until darkness was taking me over..

I heard shouting of my name..

"Sumayah"yells the voice...

But I couldn't hear or see what was happening...

I only had one thing in mind:

Don't look back but Run away from it!

...........

I woke up in a white room. I looked around, all I see was four white room looking at me..

I started to panic! 

"Sumayah, calm down" said the voice!

what! calm down when am surrounded by four white walls!

"call the doctor"yelled the voice again.

somehow I know this voice! But who could it be?

NO it can't be Him!

It can't be my brother! He was gone for five years!

He wasn't there when I needed him by my side!  Then why did he come back!

I had so many questions for him!

 ...................................

1 hour later:

I groaned as I opened my eyes! I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital!

"hey, you"re finally awake" said the nurse!

As I rubbed my head " How long have I been sleeping for!"

"you were gone for two days"said the nurse!"

Two day? subahnallha! I didn't know what to say!

The doctor  came and told me that I had been stressed lately, not eating well and I was crying much too..

so he gave some medication to help from not going in to depression..

I went home with my mom!

Mom: "habibti tell me what happened to you!" As she worried

Mayah:"its nothing mom, don;t worry"! I said as I went to my room and closed my door...I layed down on my bed and cried my eyes out! How can tell my mom the pain am going there! 

How can tell her about "him"....The one who use to make my day, bring smile to my face if am sad...

How can I tell her that "he" is gone and left me alone..How! 

As I cried, I let darkness take over!......

I am curious, who is the "he" she keeps talking about!!

Well Lets take a wild ride of romance and fine out!! LOL

.............................................................

Please vote/ like it too/.....  Thank you!!....

..........................................................................

 Sumayah's pic on the side>>

************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************

THANK YOU!