Ch.7 sumaya

Here I am standing in the middle of my apartment ,looking around the place. It wasn't that big but it was ok for me. I live close to the school which is a good thing! I started to organize my things, fixed my bedding and finally I was completely done but I was hungry and their was no food in the fridge. So I decide to go out and get me something to eat. I got ready and was bout to leave when their was a knock at the door, I got my keys and went to open the door! I opened the door and their was a girl standing with two bags, which I guess she had her clothes and small bag over her shoulder! I smiled at her and she smiled back at me!
Sumaya:"hey, how can I help you" I said still smiling.
" oh hey I am actually your new roommate through the entire school year" she grinned
Sumaya: " oh finally I thought I was going to live here alone by myself through out the whole year" I sighed
"Same here" she said
So I let her in and she started to organize her stuff and I kinda of helped her. I asked her if wanted to go out and grab something to eat since their is nothing to eat. So here we are driving around the city , we got to know each other, she has a small family and she's here with her brother! They both want to study doctor! So we bought so grocers but some of the food were basically junk! Me and Neha both are huge fan of junk food😁.

Neha : " I am so tired" she sighed

Sumaya: " me too"

Neha: " let's go eat something at that restaurant"
Sumaya: " yeah sure" I am starving'

So we went to the restaurant and ate some nice foods!