ch.5! Zaid's pov

Finally this is Zaid's pov!

Tell me how I did it! Thank you...

Comment for more!

Zaid's Pov:

***********************"Dream!************************

I grabbed her waist and push her closer to my chest! She was so beautiful that I couldn't help but just stare at her face! She was looking shy and hiding her face from me. I lift her head, and stared at her beautiful brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful, mashallah"! I said trying to control my breathing

She started blushing! "You're ...Um...handsome..."!

I smiled at her reaction! She really is shy even though we're married for two months. I love her so much! But I don't know if she loves me like I do! But there are times that you ask yourself ("did I marry a clown or a women") because she always has something to do! You will never find her bored!

I leaned closer and kissed her beautiful pink lips! I thought she would push me away but she just kissed me back! We parted away and our forehead together while still breathing! I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed!

She looked shocked when I laid her on the bed!

Her: "what...are...you ...doing"! Shaking

Zaid: "Um... trying to sleep"! I had to lie to her; I don't want to take the next step if she's scared. By the look on her face tells me she's not ready yet! I will wait for her until she's ready.

Her: "um... Ok... Goodnight"!

When I first met her, she was really broken. She would snap at people when they ask her about her life experiences! I was confused, I mean what's wrong if a person just wants to get to know you...But she was a different story!

I lie down next to her and put my hand around her waist. She stiffened at first but then relaxed. I don't know what I would do without her. I started to drift off to sleep.

*********************END OF DREAM*************************

I woke up on the sound of my alarm beeping. I looked over at my clock (oh, shit) I am almost late for my flight. I had a flight to catch to Paris! (you must be wondering why is everyone going to Paris, so stick around and find out yourself). I rushed to the bathroom!

20 minutes later

I just put on casual clothes, I didn't have the time to dress !

I went downstairs and said salaam to my parents, took an apple and left the house. I didn't have the time to stick around and hear their blabbering. I put my back inside my car; I stared at my family one last time and left. I reached my friend's house, waiting for him to come out! I called his number just to let him know that am outside'!

Ring, Ring!

"HELLO"!

"Salaam Akhi, Am outside yo!"

"Oh Ok, am almost out"! Ending the call.

Finally he came out and got in'! "What are you? A women"! He asked!

I laughed, "what do you mean'! He always has dumb question to ask!

He looked at me! 'You take your time to get ready; come on akhi that's stuff is for women's"! It's not my fault that I was in a beautiful and I didn't feel like leaving it!

Finally we reached the airport and we checked out at the front! So now we are just sitting down waiting for the plane to departure.

Sabbir tapped my shoulder and I looked at him confused! I mean why would he tap me instead of speaking!

I looked at him! 'What man'!

He just nods his head to towards something!

I was still confused! 'Since when did you stop talking!'

Sabbir: 'I was telling to look head of you' he smirked!

I looked at what he was talking about!

There she was, sitting there on her phone and waiting. She was beautiful mashallah. I wanted to get a clear face of her! But she was looking down on her phone! Finally a boy sat next to her then that's when I saw her face!

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was her, the one I had been dreaming about... Ever since my parents told me to get married, I started having dreams...

It was her! I didn't know that this day would come, and meet her.

I guess she's going to Paris too.

I am already in love with her. I will do anything to get to know her.

This will be a long journey!

Hmmmmm, he finally found "her" and he's already loves her, how cute!

Now the adventure shall begin in Paris ...******************************************************************************************************************************

Please like and comment below!!

Thank you.