Chapter 3:Meeting Suhan!

Recap:

I looked up saw a handsome boy smirking at me!

Great! This will be a long flight to Paris!

……….

I was sitting down inside the plane and waiting for it to departure.

I called my mom and told her that my plane was getting  ready to departure!

 “hey is this seat taken” said a deep  man voice

I looked up at the same boy who was smirking at me at the airport.

“no its not taken”

He smirked and said “cool then” ..

Awkward! Why would some hot boy sit next to me! Astgafirallah!

I was playing with my phone until someone tapped me on my shoulder!

“what” I snapped

“Damn”  

Mayah:”Am sorry I didn’t mean to snap”

 “it’s cool” he said

“Btw my name is suhan”

“I don’t remember mentioning anything that has to do with you telling me your name” I snapped at him for the second time today, as I begin to calm down and said “ but to be kindly My name is sumaya but you can call me mayah” I said as I tried to avoid his eyes!

 Suhan: “you really are something”

Mayah: “how”

Suhan : “your mysterious”, and  I like that” he said as he gave me cute smile! I just smiled at him.

He was just like “him”. And I didn’t want him to see me get emotionally, so I just put on a fake smile!

Suhan: “where are you headed to “

I look at him like, a why-do-you need- to know- look!

Mayah: “I am going to Paris, for my studies” He looked at me with astonished face and smiled! I was confused at his sudden change!

Mayah: “what” I asked

 Suhan: “you’re going to Paris? As if he couldn’t believe my early respond.

 I nod my head yes

Suhan: “Hmmm I’m heading there to” he looks excited like a 5year old who just won a prize. I laughed at the thoughts that were running through my head.

Mayah: “great” now you will annoy the life out of me” I joked...

He raised an eyebrows’ Making me laugh none stop. He screamed like a little girl with a British accent and said “RRRRRRR MA GOD YOU MIND READER. Everyone in the plane began to laugh while some just smiled at us> Suhan whisper to my ear and said”No sweetheart I wasn’t planning on annoying you! I’ll be a sweet as a chocolate!”he Smirk for the third time today, till he shocked me with a Winked. I didn’t bother to care about it so instead I let the darkness take over me.

                                                Dream:

“you’re crazy”  he said as he smile at me and showing his beautiful dimples that I always find it adorable!

“Am crazy for you duh” I said with smile on my face! I loved it the way we use to clown on each other.

We play truth and dare , do pranks  ect ..And he always ends up with dare…then I would dare him to do crazy things!

Right now we’re just in my house and sitting in my living room bored and have nothing to do! I groaned so loud

“Agh I don’t know what to do”! he looked at me with a smile and said “ A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be sitting around at home! He smirked as he said that. I don’t what I would do without him by my side. I asked what we should do then “ and a handsome boy shouldn’t be home sitting around too”  this time I smirked at him.. I spoke again “ so pretty boy what do you have in mind”! he looked at me and said “let’s go to Paris for fun, since we only have a three months left before the school starts”

I smiled so wide and said “ yes we should go there’” he smile at me back !  “what would I do without you my dear friend” there it goes again with his beautiful dimples as he laughed!  “so get ready cause me and you my friend we are going to Paris !” he said..

The last thing I remember from him was his beautiful smile and his smirked . And the great memories we shared together in Paris… That’s the reason why  I didn’t want to come here because  it brings back painful memories the I can bear to  forget about it…         END  OF DREAM

                                          Saturday Morning :

I  didn’t know when I fall asleep but I woke up someone tapping me on my shoulder.

I groaned “what”! Trying to open my eyes!” let me sleep please”

Suhan: “ hey sleeping beauty , wake up we are here” I looked up and saw him staring at me and smiling!

Mayah: “ how many hours have I been sleeping” I asked getting up and  going to the bathroom!

Suhan: “you mean, how do you slept”! I gave him the-what look!  But I didn’t bother asking what he meant about that. “I am just gonna go and freshen up”!  and went to the bathroom…

Finally landed

I was taking my bags out, while Suhan was taking his out! I just left without saying bye to him! I walked toward the garage and find my car there. As I was putting my bags in the car someone yell my name! “Sumayah”! I looked around and saw Suhan coming my way! “why were you yelling my name”! I looked at him! “what kind of a friend are you, who just leaves without saying bye!” he said while smirking!

I smiled “what makes you thing that am your friend” raising my eyebrows!

He laughed “come now, we have known each other for the past 18 hours”! yeah we did,but still why does he think am his friend!

MayaH: ‘SO”! But I didn’t want to hear his talking , so I just  went inside my car! And looked at him “ its was nice meeting you,” I hope to see you around in PARIS “!while smirking  and gave him a wink, leaving him shocked with mouth wide open! …………………….

***************************************************************************************************

Coming up is Suhan’s pov.

Thanks for Reading and please vote..