Chapter Eighteen

"How dare you date him?!!" She shrieked, pushing me back so my back hit the tiled wall. "Rowan was mine and still is. He can never like a crack whore like you. Say something you dumb slut!"

It was then that her hand came in contact with my face painfully and I had had enough. Nobody, not even my own father has laid his hands on me so she had no right.

"Leave me alone!" I commanded, straightening myself so I could face her properly.

She snickered, flicking her hair over her shoulders. "And who's gonna make me? You?"

She was right. I couldn't do anything but yell at her. She had people behind her. It was five against one.

"Get this in your head, Riele." She started. "Rowan will always be mine. He might be dating you now but later he'll beg to be back with me so stop wasting your time, whore."

"I'm not a whore." I said boldly.

"Oh look, Lexi's talking back." She taunted me. "Piece of advice, Riele, get it into you thick skull. You are a dumb crack whore that will always be like the gum under my shoe and nothing more. You might have a rich Daddy but you have no power here, this is my yard."

"Because your mom's the principal?"

"Yep. I can get away with anything I want and have the combination to anyone's locker so putting a little something in yours was as easy as that." She snapped her fingers.

I gasped. "You put the sugar in my locker. You do not know how much that scandal affected me and my family."

"Aww, poor you, boo hoo." She pouted to mock me. "It was even easier to frame that friend of yours, Sierra and destroying others was a piece of cake. And even if you tell on me, no one would believe you. It'll be like you made it up to cover your bad habits up so I suggest till you get proof, which is impossible, you keep that trap of yours shut."

After that, she snapped her fingers and she and her group sauntered out. That girl is a she devil.

One of the stall doors opened slightly to reveal a girl who was a little more than plump. She wore all black clothing, a black leather jacket and dark make up. She looked like she could beat me up.

"I hate that bitch." She said roughly.

"So do I." I agreed.

"She's always doing this. Framing people, I mean." She told me, her dark glare focused on the door South went through.

"Did she do it to you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah, she did. I'd rather not talk about it." I shrugged. "No one ever has proof of her actions so she always goes away scot free."

"So I've heard. I wish someone would catch her one day."

"But we have." She took out her phone, showing me a video. It was what happened not more than three minutes ago.

"Oh look, Lexi's talking back. Piece of advice, Riele, get it into you thick skull. You are a dumb crack whore that will always be like the gum under my shoe and nothing more. You might have a rich Daddy but you have no power here, this is my yard."

"Because your mom's the principal?"

"Yep. I can get away with anything I want and have the combination to anyone's locker so putting a little something in yours was as easy as that." She snapped her fingers.

I gasped. "You put the sugar in my locker. You do not know how much that scandal affected me and my family."

"Aww, poor you, boo hoo." She pouted. " It was even easier to frame that friend of yours, Sierra and destroying others was a piece of cake. And even if you tell on me, no one would believe you. It'll be like you made it up to cover your bad habits up so I suggest till you get proof, which is impossible, you keep that trap of yours shut."