Chapter 1 (The Start of it)

My name is Charlotte and today was just the most boring day because I had nothing to do because I was just a normal college student studying to be a doctor.

Then while I was walking around I see a bulletin board filled with jobs to work at and also keep me busy and get a little cash to pay the rent for my apartment.

I lived in a apartment because I don't have friends here at college and plus I was an only child so I just took that to my advantage to study a lot so I could become a doctor and thats what I'm doing right now. I also wasn't the most popular girl at school I was mostly that girl that sat in a corner studying.

So when I was looking at all the jobs they had to offer I found a job that really caught my eye it was a babysitting job which I thought I could handle because its just taking care of children for a few hours.

So I went to the website to apply for the job. I also got to pick how much I get paid and hour and I wanted people to hire me so i just did $15 and hour then $20 because then I wouldn't get a call from anybody because thats just to much especially to take care of children for a few hours.

So now all I have to do is wait for my first call.