Chapter 2 ( Meeting a new friend)

Today I was at a coffee shop getting a coffee and working on my school work. Until some girl came and sat next to me. I never saw her around on campus so I didn't think much of it.

She then said hi to me and I didn't really want to start small talk because I was finishing a lot of school work, but I didn't want to be mean so I said hi. She said her name was Abigail and I said my name was Charlotte.

Abigails P.O.V
I'm so sorry if I get anything wrong about you, but are you new to this college or something or did you transferred from a different college or something like that because I have never seen you around campus or even walking outside.

Charlottes P.O.V
Well you got basically everything wrong not being mean, but I have been at this college for two years and I never transferred colleges and yesterday I was walking outside I guess I'm that invisible to this school cause nobody seems to talk to me, but I'm fine with that cause it gives me time to study.

Abigails P.O.V
You've been here for two years, nice, so thats means I should see you all the time cause I have been here for two years myself, but I don't see you around much, so you must be one of those people who go to class early right. Also since you said you had no one to hang out with I can hang out with you and also be one of your friends.

Charlotte P.O.V
Well thats nice you been here for two years and I'm not one of people who go to class early it just I go ways where people can't see me because I really don't want to make conversation with them cause some of the students they get on my nerves. Also you can be my friend and your actually the first.

Abigails P.O.V
Well that's good I'm your first friend because I'll support you for whatever. Also what are your doing today I thought we could hangout today since all your doing is school work and you seem done with it.

Charlotte P.O.V
Wel- *phone rings*
Charlotte: Hello

Sorry for leaving it on a little cliff hanger right here but it gets better because wait why am I trying to spoil it y'all will just have to wait for the third chapter.