Chapter 3 ( The Call)

Charlotte: "Hello"

Caller: "Is this Charlotte"

Charlotte: "Uhhh Speaking"

Caller: Ok good cause I found you on a babysitting website and I wanted to see if you were available for tomorrow.

Charlotte: Ooohh yes ma'am I am available for tomorrow and how many hours will you be gone for tomorrow.

Caller: I'll be gone for the whole week is that ok for you if not I can get someone else.

Charlotte: No-no its fine I can totally babysit for a whole week its not like I have anything to do for a whole week.

Caller: Ok thank you so much anything else you would like to know.

Charlotte: Uhh yea, I have a few questions.

Caller:"Ok so what would you like to know.

Charlotte: How many kids will I be babysitting.

Caller: "You will be taking care of my twin daughters, Rebecca and Alexa.

Charlotte: Ok, what time do you want me to be at your house and can I get an address.

Caller: You need to get here like at 9am cause my flight leaves at 10:30 and the address is (name of address).

Charlotte: Ok its a good thing we are on break this week or I don't think I could have done it *nervous laugh* also do I have to bring some of my thing to your house or no.

Caller: Well personally I would like you to so you can feel comfortable and bring any of  your school work with you so you can get it done.

Charlotte: Ok I'll bring a few thing and can I get a name from you Mis-

Caller: Mrs.Smith thats what you can call me.

Charlotte: Ok Mrs.Smith I shall see you tomorrow morning.

Mrs.Smith: "Will do Charlotte."

Ends call

"What was that all about Charlotte"

"Ohhh, babysitting job I have I just got my first call."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a babysitting job."

"Well we just met Abigail just not to long ago I can't tell you everything at once."

"Well sorry, but why are you doing a babysitting job though."

"Cause I need something to do in my free time and plus I need money to pay the rent for my apartment."

"You live in an apartment, lucky I want to live in an apartment but my parents thought it was better for me to live with someone I don't even know like thats more dangerous then living in an apartment all by yourself." So when do have to babysit.

"Uhh well tomorrow."

"TOMORROW!!" For how long.

Uhhhh *nervous laugh* for the whole week.

"THE WHOLE WEEK WHAT THE HECK CHARLOTTE!!" Your lucky we have the whole week off and plus I thought we were supposed to hang out today.

"Well we still can just come to my apartment and bring some food or whatever and you can help me pack."

"Wow your even packing its like your going on a vacation without me."

"Wel-"

Coffee shop employee

ABIGAL!! Your break was over 10 minutes ago get back to work.

"Well sorry I was talking and I guess I forgot about work."

"You work at the schools cafe."

"Well like you said, we can't tell each other everything when we barely met.

"Wh-what how dare you well I'll see you at my house later so you can help me pack."

"Yup you know it."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

A/n
Ok so third chapter done hope y'all like it cause this was one of my favorite chapters for right now so till next time my little dumpling or whatever. So peace out and thanks for reading.