6. Sweet Dreams

Scootaloo found herself laying on a cloud with Midnights wing wrapped around her tightly holding Scootaloo close. The sun was near completely gone and the last of the chirping birds just went to there nest to feed there young. A cold breeze flew by and tangled Midnights mane. Scootaloo reached her hoof and gentlly stroked Midnights soft, shining black and purple mane back into place. Scootaloo wrapped her arms around Midnights neck and gave her a nuzzle as they braised for a kiss.

Scootaloo quickly woke up and noticed that Midnight was gone. She got out of bed and checked the kitchen, then the bathroom, and eventually the closet. She looked out the window and it was still dark outside. She hopped out the window and unfurled her wings. She scanned up and down the runway, in the clouds and knocked on some doors but few ponies answered.

She searched almost all of Cloudsdale and started to really worry until she saw her standing next to a cabin window and looking blankly at the ponies in there. "M-Midnight? What are you doing here?"

"Um, t-that's n-not important. But what is important is that what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you in this freezing weather. I was worried sick when I didn't find you in the cabin". They started walking.

"Well" Midnight said "I'm fine, shouldn't we start taking off right about now?"

"Yeah I guess so, Spitfire said that we would start training tomorrow at noon, so we should get some sleep." Scootaloo said as they fluttered through the sharp winter air.