A promise to fulfill

At no point in my entire existence have I felt this way.
Strong point to make at the beginning of this account I know but I cannot say it's not the truth.
I have had these emotions boiling inside me for a long time. Longer than anyone should ever have to feel.
But looking at the screen in front of me... I don't even know how to describe it.
I'm sure if looks could kill the tv and all of its inhabitants shown would surely be annihilated.
The absolute loathing, the hatred, the anger, the sorrow, the jealousy, going through my mind, going through my entire soul, was suffocating.
And it was all directed at one single person.
Heh.
That thing doesn't even deserve to be called a person.
What that thing is? That's a demon standing right there. A demon from the deepest depths of hell.
And that demon has gotten everything. When she deserves NOTHING.
And I'll make sure it knows that.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was blind. But could see perfectly.
The anger, the hatred was guiding me to the one that caused my misery.
She took everything from me! And she thinks she can come back?!
I was overjoyed when I saw the missing posters! Though despite that, everything she took from me was still gone.
I thought she had finally got what she deserved! I thought she had died! Or at the very least ran away.
But no she's back and has...
No. I will get my revenge. And who ever stands by her. Is my enemy.
I was running as fast as I could.
It wasn't far.
Just a rage blinded run away!
To be honest I can't recall how I got there. I was just so angry. I don't remember pushing through the crowds. I don't remember seeing anyone.
The only thing I could remember was when I finally laid my eyes on her.
And everything was crystal clear. And what I did will be forever engraved in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was in slow motion. Nothing else existed but me and her.
And I gotta say the look of utter fear and regret was amazing, along with maddening.
I walked up to her and she took a step back.
All the sounds of the crowd around us was gone.
It took seconds to get close enough...

*whack*

In a single moment she was sprawled on the ground and my fist was sore. Probably bruised for all I cared.
But before I was able to land another sweet, sweet punch I was pulled back.
Of course I responded by screaming and trying my utter hardest to escape the grip.

"LET ME GO!! LET ME SHOW THAT DEMON WHAT SHE DESERVES!! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!! SHE DESERVES THIS!!"

I was answered by being pulled further away. That's when I finally noticed a couple of police officers pulling me away. And I then noticed the group of monsters behind the demon trying to help her.

I snarled when she looked at me.

"She knows she deserves it. Look at you Frisk deceiving more people?"

I stopped struggling.

"Let me go. I'm not gonna punch her again"

Luckily they trusted me. I stood up and straightened myself. Then looked back at it. That's when one of the taller monsters, a skeleton by the looks of it, spoke.

"OTHER HUMAN WHY WOULD YOU HURT HUMAN FRISK?"

I looked at him incredulously. Then smiled. And laughed a most vicious laugh. And between my gasps for air I answered.

"You *gasp* really don't *gasp* know what a *snicker* complete *gasp* demon you welcomed into *gasp* your fold do ya'? Woo. Gotta say Frisk I'm impressed! You managed to fool a whole other race! Well I know what you are. And you are no human."

Another monster came up. They looked like a female goat, kind even at least I would think so if they weren't on her side.

"Why would you hurt my child? Did you know her previously? What would cause you to act with such violence?"

I laughed again.

"Knew her? Yeah I knew her. In fact I was her best friend! A sister at one point! Until she went and did the unthinkable."

I looked at her.

"They really have no clue what you did prior to disappearing? Do they. To be honest I was so happy you disappeared and hoped and prayed that if you really did fall down the monsters would have killed you. But nothing ever goes my way. Does it."

I looked at her while she looked to the ground in what seemed to be guilt, and sadness. But I don't believe a bit of it. This is when the loud skeleton spoke again.

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK WE WOULD KILL HER!? WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS! I'M SURE WHATEVER SHE DID BEFORE WAS A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING AND CAN ALL BE RESOLVED WITH A PEACEFUL less violent TALK!"

At one point his innocence would have made me smile but with this topic. I glared at him. And said.

"Any friends of that-that THING! Is my enemy. And Frisk. You better watch out because justice will be served. You filthy murderer."

With that said I turned on my heel and disappeared into the silent crowd. I don't know what sort of expressions the others had but I know that Frisk was terrified. And that is exactly what I wanted.

Don't you worry Connor. I will fulfill that promise I made to you. Even if it kills me.