Nᴏᴛᴇ

Thank you for checking out Therapeutical!

This book was inspired by and is loosely based on my personal experiences and feelings throughout the first few years of my therapy. I wrote it to partly tell my own story and to provide insight into various mental health conditions as realistically as possible.

I'd like to let anyone going through something similar know that they're not alone and that seeking help might not be as dreadful as it seems. With that said, if you or anyone you know struggles with their mental health, do give professional help a chance. As cliché as it sounds, I assure you that you're worth more than your struggles may have convinced you, and you deserve to receive the support you need regardless of the extent of your troubles. Your current state and position in life are not final – unless you allow them to be.

The themes this book covers might not be suitable for everyone – reader discretion is advised. Such elements include strong language, explicit descriptions of sexuality, harassment, assault, substance use, self-harm and suicidal prospects. Throughout the story, the main couple establishes an illicit relationship with a significant age gap, though whatever occurs between them is not supported or encouraged to be acted upon in real life. This book is purely fictional and is thus meant to serve as entertainment.

Though some characters are inspired by real people, their names and backgrounds are fictional. The included businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

This book is dear to my heart; I poured my whole soul into its craft and development. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright © 2019 Vanne Quinn

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.