Part 2

As he promised he waited for you, after you were done with your morning doctors visit and paperwork. He even lent you one of his shirts and jeans (one of which he kept for his skinny form, but it was still enormous) (writers comment: yaaaaaassss wearing his clothessssss :3)

"So where do you live now? I will walk you home."                                                                                                  "I live a block away from where the incident happened. *sigh* I was almost home, but I guess I just have bad luck at the moment...or..kind of a bad year to be honest." -he looked at you  with a frown on his face.     "Come on, don't be so depressed,that's not like you at all. I know you feel a little down and I don't know what happened with you, but it can't be always cloudy. And I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." he smiled softly at you and you couldn't help but smile and nod in agreement. Then he suddenly got really excited.                                                                "I know how i can make you feel better. FOOD!!!!! Do you want to get some food? After that we can get you home."  Oh yeah, it suddenly hit  you that you are hungry. Your quirk was a pain in the b.. It wasn't anything special, but it used a lot of energy,so the light hospital breakfast wasn't really enough.                                                                                                                                                           "yes,that would be nice"

At the restaurant (and at the whole town) everybody knew and loved Tai. The owner immediately got to our table and they talked for a bit while i was reading the menu.                             "So, you finally got a girlfriend Fatto? She is really pretty!! Whatever you want we can make you miss." You ended up ordering an English breakfast,a large french toast with custard cream and fruits,and some meat pie. And a large coffee (or beverage of choice). Taishiro on the other hand ordered half of what was on the menu.