VOLUME 2

The reason so many men today takes religion so serious or as a business is because they want to pay some premiums in exchange of bad lucks to good luck.

Bad spirit, bad husband, bad wife, bad children, bad friends, bad car, bad ghost, bad god, bad cloth, bad weather, bad time, bad look, bad money, bad water, bad everything, anything bad are what people are praying against daily

Bad spirit, bad husband, bad wife, bad children, bad friends, bad car, bad ghost, bad god, bad cloth, bad weather, bad time, bad look, bad money, bad water, bad everything, anything bad are what people are praying against daily. No body prays for bad things to happen to them, yet it is experienced often, it is like there's solution or no solution to it after those religious requirements have been met.

The purpose of religion has not been discovered by the modern men, even the thinking men. Every religious man or woman expect something extraordinary (super-material) to take effect while they pray, dream, or find themselves on a scary adventure. Religion is an activity of both material and spiritual and it is real, real as it is can be unreal when you approach it with an object of worship.

The ancient men discovered that there's a second life but it's difficult to explain or comprehend how such life could be real inside of them. Dreaming was looked upon as impending death, later, savage men identify that the imagery was no other person but himself with some people that he knew very well or sometimes strange people, it was interpreted to be the activity of the ghost.

If a man dies and could be seen after death, they call it ghost but if men sleep and saw themselves, what should it be called? Savage men later believed that there's an unknown world that can only be seen on the island of sleeping but it's hard to explain what this world is like. Different tribes have different interpretations to this and all of these interpretations led to religious doctrines of which too many of it were superstitions - false doctrines. Even 21st century thinking men could hardly interpret the book of revelation in the Bible. An example is when they teach that the world is coming to an end, while this recording only shows us an evolutionary world - the ending of a dispensation and a new epoch to be launched. It is better to have a personal religion than to follow an organized religion.

Violence or sickness was the only way ancient men believed death could come to them and when death overtake anyone among them suddenly with no injury or sickness, it's mysterious because they don't have answers. It took age upon ages to know that death is inevitable. Ghosts are souls and souls are ghosts just as men are human and human are men. Souls were believed to be living in the human body and the different between men and ghost is body. You can hear and see a ghost but you can't touch it because it will vanish before your eyes, as it carries a more glorious body than that of human body. Ghost fear leads our mind to God consciousness, at least, we believe that there's life after death and we are pursuing the knowledge behind such life. It is difficult in the eyes of men to explain the journey of a soul or how it came into existence. If you have read the volume 1 of this article, an idea of how soul came into existence is already deposited in you.

Every unthinking men lives his entire life in fear; bondage of this and bondage of that and perish for his ignorance. There are too many unthinking men, especially on the Africa continent, finding it difficult to comprehend meaning of life or find solution to solving a problem or the other and the cause of this is nothing less than avoiding intellectual hard work, they prefer to suffer themselves on working than to suffer their intelligence application, and they promote poverty unconsciously from generation to generations. These unthinking men expect something extraordinary out of their religious activities to enrich them.

The truth you know which are really truth - facts, and the interpretations of it within the law of nature will enable you to get what you want and to avoid what you don't want which Jesus said to be the law of deliverance - the truth you know will set you free. If what you called the truth are not really true - facts, you will remain in your bondage because it is only the truth that can effect positive change - deliverance.

What is the prescription? Get knowledge, analyze the knowledge, interpret the knowledge, promote the knowledge, search for the knowledge nature, understand the law of the knowledge and your deliverance is assured.