VOLUME 1

Before anything is said, bear in mind that professionally, personally or eternally, men will not transform into a spirit being by automatic. We must choose between life and death.
The goal of all creatures - personalities is to attain spirituality but firstly, divinity. Let it be known that we are not yet a spirit and the spirit that in-dwell us does not belong to us by the right of possession. What I mean by this statement 'right of possession' is that; envisage the life of a couple, a man searching for a wife and found it, he did all necessary things by meeting the demands of the woman's parent and they are joined together thereafter. The joining of that woman with the man does not license the woman to the man as ownership or to enslave her. It is the will of that woman to join her-self with the man, to struggle with the man in the league of mortal existence. It is unfair when men quickly take charge and assume authority, dictatorship or ownership upon woman after paying that which is called bride price. The woman is conscious of the task ahead; to share in the man burdens, and to rear his children, at least, this is always the motive of great and noble women - to bear fruit by her ability of fertility. Men may ignorantly deny their equality with partners but the reality and the truth remains that; they are equal in the eyes of God. They both have choices to make - Will.

We men would have remained with the animal-mind were it not for the decision made by the primitive men that helped them gain access to divinity and triggered the response from the divine to attend upon men desires to live.
When a spirit approaches a man, it is for a good or evil course, it is left to the man to choose what spirit to indwell him by the power that Jesus has vested upon mankind through the ministry of the Holy Spirit. One thing is certain in the course of choosing a good spirit or evil spirit; reproduction - for creation must continue. Either we choose a good or bad spirit; we will reproduce ourselves - born again and the soul born out of us struggle or enjoy the union.
When a man approaches a woman, it is left for the woman to accept the man's proposal and it is also her responsibility to know if the man is an ideal man and with sense of humor, to justify the journey she's about to embark on in the marriage league.
Spirit as we know can only be felt and can never be seen. Spirit are not visible, they are invisible and cannot and will not be seen with mortal eyes. No object and not even anything in crystalline form can display a spirit. The arrival or presence of a spirit cannot be known, determined or discovered by the element of substances but it can be felt or discerned only by the ability of the mind and that's the only way and rightful way to know and feel the spirits presence.

What is the prescription for the spirit man? The prescription is that men should guard themselves against evil spirits as they would guard themselves against evil men or women who propose to them. Jesus has endowed us with the potentials to do so.