Chapter 5- "being all angry and annoyed."

Words : 819 
Published on : 08/01/2020
Title Name : Chapter 5- "being all angry and annoyed."

Dear Readers, 
                           We are really sorry for this late update. As you can clearly see this is also a short update. To tell the truth we legit forgot that this account exists. So we are sorry! Anyways enjoy the update.

<The media shows, no matter whatever problem we are in or they are in they will face it together!>

So two days, Sunday and Monday. Were the days of Rashi and Divya laughing their as out and our Drishti being all angry and annoyed. Well what's the reason for this situation? or what made Rashi and Divya laugh? or What made Drishti annoyed?

Embarrassment!

Well yes, Drishti for two days have been ignoring Rakshit, well lets just say she was hiding from him. As she is scared what if he asks, Why she said that? or What made her say that? Well our Drishti has answer to blame it on Divya and Rashi, but before answering she stood looking at Rakshit. This what she doesn't like yes she doesn't like or is panicking to stay front of him. 

But can she always run away from him like this? Can she play hide and seek with him every time? Well this what Rashi kept on saying. She was laughing and is happy to see this change in Drishti.

Little did Drishti know Destiny has a great plan for her!

On a Tuesday

Drishti woke up early, before her mother can wake her up. As Drishti forgot to do her homework. Well which homework? English. She got up at 4am just to write the essay. Drishti left the room, and went to her balcony, took her study lamp and table set it in a place and kept her book and pen. 

She looked up the sky and smiled the fullest. Well she didn't have any thoughts about anything. She looked at her paper, which had three topics, well she got interested one of the topic which was "I didn't have time for this". She sat their still, thinking of what plot and nothing came in her mind, she took her pen- uncapped it- and started writing straight away. 

Well for some people plan before writing essays some don't. That's what Drishti is, let life go the way it is, and in a flow everything will happen. As she was doing her work she didn't notice the time, that she got late as soon as her phone alarm rang indicating its 7am she panicked the shit out. I mean who the fuck won't panic? Well for your information Drishti should wake up Divya also. 

Drishti as she finished her work, ran to the washroom got ready. Woke up Divya and Divya also got ready. 

"Drishti and Divya you are so late" their dad told as Drishti and Divya drank their milk and stuffed a bread piece in their mouth. They bud bye and ran out house.

They were legit running and somehow Divya was bit fast and Drishti was a bit more fast and while running in the staircase the anthem began.

"Well statue time" Divya said

Drishti looked around and said "Shit death time"

"Kya? I mean why?" Divya asked and Drishti pointed towards Rakshit.

Divya so wanted to laugh seeing Drishti's reaction. As Divya was behind Drishti and front of Drishti was Rakshit who was staring at her. And our very on Drishti didn't look up, because she knew she would end up laughing, she bit her lip so hard that her lip started to turn a dark red colour. And soon the anthem stopped.

"Thank you Mahadev" Drishti whispered and ran up and Divya also joined with her leaving a confused Rakshit.

The day went to fast that everything was calm and no fuss. But during their Biology period, Rashi went for an rehearsal as she got a certificate for becoming the 2nd in the class. So Divya and Drishti went out of the class in search of their biology Miss Aashi, and they got to know that she is in assembly, therefore Divya and Drishti ended up roaming around and 1st they got caught to a girl in the 1st floor and somehow they escaped giving an excuse. 

And then in the 2nd floor, Drishti and Divya ran into the washroom as they saw two prefects and worse was they came out to check who was it to their bad luck or maybe good luck it was Rakshit and Shekhar. Divya and Drishti legit panicked like their death was close so they closed the washroom door and waited till those two go. And as soon as they went Drishti and Divya came out of the washroom and ran up.

"Well, these two are really high!" Rakshit said looking at Shekhar. And Shekhar just nodded his head.

Soon the school bell rang, and all the students went out in a rush. And soon Drishti and Divya reached home only in their world and different new feeling and emotions in their hearts!