Characters

Words : 524
Minutes : 2 mins
Published on : 07/12/2019
Title Name : Characters

Family of Female lead!

Sathak Sharma & Vidhya Sharma :-The best husband and wife who always fights with each other, and cares for each other, but the don't love each other like other husband and wife do

The best husband and wife who always fights with each other, and cares for each other, but the don't love each other like other husband and wife do. There marriage was an arrange marriage. They don't regret but they do a little. Both of them have two children Divya and Drishti. [In this story they wont have the power till I tell, I mean both of them have the same power seeing the future.] Vidhya is not a normal human in the sense she sometimes gets possessed by the goddess Druga. 

Drishti Sharma and Divya Sharma :-
Both are the best 15 year old sisters, ever can be found in this earth or universe. The twins who have the difference of 5 minutes, Drishti is the elder one and Divya is the younger one. Both love each other, fight with each other, they even do emotional blackmail. They even have the devil sight which is yet to be seen by the universe. Both believe in Mahadev, but our Drishti is love with Lord Krishna's love stories also.
Drishti, hot sexy girl, but doesn't like to show her beauty to anyone. She is calm and always smiles/laughs but short-tempered if anyone talks bad about her family, knows how to fight although makes a lot of friends easily. Loves cricket and basketball. Argues/ talks back. 
Divya, hot sexy girl, who loves to rule the world with her kindness and love. Down to earth like her sister, just like her sister laughs and smiles for no reason! Loves basketball.
[Both are grade/year 11]

Family of Male lead

Chetan Shergill and Mahima Shergill :-The best couple anyone would like to be, though they have problems they first give their priority to their children Rakshit and Shekhar

The best couple anyone would like to be, though they have problems they first give their priority to their children Rakshit and Shekhar. They are blessed to have an understanding children who co-operate and understand them well. Both of them were loved marriage but their marriage was a bit filmy which will be told on the latter part of the story. They are a believer of Mahadev and Vishnu.

Rakshit and Shekhar :-
The best 17 year old brothers, ever found in this whole universe. Though they fight, they understand, care and love each other. These twins, Rakshit is 10 minutes elder to Shekhar. Rakshit, is a hot cute young boy who is calm, peace and he loves cricket "If one day I have to stop cricket, that would be the last breath I would be taking!" his famous dialogue. He also plays basketball. He is always surrounded by a lot of girls who are his friends, but he has more guy friends also. Rakshit is the captain in cricket for his school.
Shekhar, is a hot cute young boy who is also calm but short-tempered, makes friends easily. Plays basketball, basically in love with basketball. 
[Both are grade/year 12]