Goin to Hawaii!

Our last stop for North America was Hawaii! Everyone was so excited to go to the beach and eat sushi,especially Luella.We had everything planned out. My group was going to eat then go to the beach, while Tatum's group went out to the beach then eat.Then when it's night we'll all go together to eat!

When we got out of the Jet, to our surprise Kaitlyn and Tianna were walking around the airport.We ended up taking them with us,but they joined Tatum's group.G said "Hey Cooper so I was thinking we could eat at in-n-out or something?" Cooper said "Well actually I was planning to take Angie somewhere ALONE." G said " Fine then have fun making out!" Cooper just laughed.

As my group went to eat at McDonald's, Dawn didn't get her fries she ended up yelling at the waiter saying "I ORDERED FRIES DO YOU SEE FRIES ON THIS DANG PLATE (throws plate at her) UGH YOU ARE FREAKING STUPID! Mel and Al said "She needs to calm herself it's just fries." We ended up getting kicked out and Dawn had to pay a $435.25 fee for public violence.

As Tatum's group went to the beach, Tatum Jaz and Add were laying on this giant floating Raft, G was surfing, and Cooper and Angie were swimming having a swimming competition.Then they went to eat at a Sushi bar. Cangie went to a 5 star restaurant. [Coopers POV] I really don't know where to go but I see this sign that says "Romantic 5 star restaurant only $135.50" I don't think that's a lot. When I tried to tell her to come with me she kind of didn't want to but ended up going. Cooper says "I really think this relationship is going well don't you think we should take it to the next level?" Angie says "I don't know we're just kids I don't think I'm ready for such a commitment!" Cooper says " Don't worry it's going to be fine." He reaches over and puts his hand on her shoulder. She slaps it off and says "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID!" [back to regular] As we're at the beach Angie comes crying to Delilah.

Delilah says "Why are you crying?" We all then start looking over at Delilah. Angie says "He just doesn't get!" Delilah says "Who doesn't get it?" Angie says "Cooper,Cooper doesn't get it, He thinks he can just skip right to kissing!, He said he wanted to take it to the next level, we've only been dating for 1 1/2 months!" "It's okay,Cooper just doesn't get you." Delilah says.

Cooper walks back to Tatum's group depressed and sad.They send G to cheer him up, instead Cooper get agitated and says " GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!!"