#1: Warmth - Wamuu X Reader.

The sun is setting in the sky like molasses, and as the hazy glow of burnt orange and tickled pink line the horizon, he's self-assured that she's wrapped so tightly around his finger. Her French ivory nails tickle his palm as she pulls her hand from his grasp, and the sensation has him curling his hand to keep her at arms length. She gasps as he pulls her in close, he has to stop himself from touching her waist and closing what little space there was left between them. There was an exciting glean in her eyes, and she fluttered her eyelashes closed when his breath fanned against her face, and it hitched when he caught a whiff of her perfume - his favourite. Oh God, she smelt like beauty personified, notes of honey and macadamia had him threatening to drop to his knees before her. She tilts her head and gives him an award winning smile, and he gazes at her like the world is written on her lips. That colour of red suited her so much, and he doesn't doubt that it'd look good smudged on his too.

Wamuu was a warrior, a proud one. Yet you had him at his knees - and he'd obey every order you told him. You looked so good adorned in jewellery and the finest silk, he might as well have had his heart thump out of his chest and throw itself into your hands. His puppy-like gaze seemed to lock onto your lips, and he wishes nothing but to kiss you over and over again.

You smile impishly, reaching forward to grasp his chin in your hands gently. And when you lean down to press a chaste kiss to his lips, an expression coats his face that makes you think his heart might have stopped beating. Walking away, you hear the telltale thud of Wamuu hitting the floor in a stunned stupor.

As his master coaxes him back up, sobbing about how proud he is for bagging the babe, Wamuu's face flushes darkly at the lovingly warmth that seeps into his chest after seeing you today.