#2: - Yoshikage Kira X Reader

Some would say your husband is odd.

He had a special nightly routine, that he would follow exactly, and he'd often get frustrated when it was interrupted. Yet, now matter how meticulous he may be, he was your husband. 

After his stretches, he would always slip under the covers and under the impression that you were asleep, he would snake his arms around your waist and pull you close to him. Your back against his chest. 

After you made dinner, he would always clean his plate fully even if you had terribly burnt some of the food. He would plant a kiss on your cheek and tell you how delicious it was - and then wash his plate and wait patiently for desert. 

After work, he would always greet you no matter how tired or frustrated he was. He'd tell you about his day, tracing patterns in your skin whilst he talked. And then he'd offer a shower, just the two of you.

After everything - at the end of the day, he was your husband and you loved him.

You looked after him and he looked after you. Yoshikage may have been eccentric or odd in other people's books, but in yours he was just a man, just your husband, and you loved him all the same.

Some days, when he was so destined on working, you felt like he was with you in spirit, even going as far to think that you could feel his hands on you even without his presence. ;)

Turning on the kettle and checking the oven, you concluded to yourself with a smile, no he wasn't odd. He was yours.