#5: - Giorno X Reader.

There's a soft sigh leaving you before you know it. Giorno is so close to you that his blonde hair drapes over your shoulder instead of his. The soft fabric of the blanket only lulls you further asleep in his arms.

"Oh, amore mio, I've never been happier in my life." He murmurs gently through a kiss he plants on your shoulder, you hum contentedly and lean back into his touch. Giorno smiles.

You and Giorno hadn't had a break in a long while, his position as don always sprung something up when you wished to lather one another in your affections. And so, this was a much needed down-time for the both of you. Personally, you blame Mista, that motherfucker was always there to catch you just before you could even make contact with your husband.

His warm hands ghost under your shirt, rubbing intricate patterns in your skin that left you wanting. Strong arms wound around your chest, pulling you closer to Giorno's chest. It always stunned you how warm he was, you were extremely tempted to fall asleep- but alas, you spend little time with Gio these days, and you aren't about to waste this opportunity.

Your hand slides up to his jaw, pulling his jaw down to meet your lips so you could place dainty little kisses along his jawline. He lets out a pleasantly surprised hum in response, shiny green eyes twinkling down at you in amusement.

Giorno's face stills for a second, his face seems as if he's contemplating something, before dropping slightly. You still confusedly, wondering why your husband wasn't paying attention to you, when he most certainly should be giving you kisses right now.

"I promise to be more attentive to you in the future, cuoro mio, I have truly missed us." Giorno almost sounds disappointed with himself, but you wouldn't allow that, pulling him in to kiss his lips gently.

"Well aren't you just a sweet talker?" You giggle, squealing when Giorno uses his superior strength to roll you both over, he lords over you with an impish grin, his hands traversing your body as if you were an ornate painting he wished to explore with his fingers.

"Only for you, amorina." He mumbles between kisses.