8

chapter 8–

OLIVIA

Caleb left earlier this morning to hang out with his friends. I'm glad he can have fun to distract him from his problems with his dad. He needs it more than ever.

it's currently 5:30 pm on a Saturday, and I couldn't be more bored. I haven't done anything all day except watch Netflix series. Litzy is out with one of her many "boy toys ", Caleb is out with his friends, and Cam is at some baseball game out of town. So that left me at home.

I am watching The Vampire Diaries on our flat screen television in our family room. A knock on the door causes me to pause it. I saunter over to the door and pull it open, revealing a smiling Hagen Kennedy holding two Starbucks drinks .

"Hi" He exclaims

"Hi?" I open the door wider to let him in.

He goes in and sits our drinks on the coffee table and takes a seat in my spot.

I put that aside and join him on the sofa beside him. He hands me an iced coffee and begins to sip on his own.

"So what're we watching?" He ask

"Well, i was watching Vampire Diaries before you interrupted me. Speaking of that, why're you here again ?"I reply with a laugh

"Because we're gonna hang out, and I have nothing better to do ." He says nonchalant

"And why would I agree to that? "

"Because I'm awesome . Duh" He jokes

"Mmh, why would I hang out with you when I could sit here and watch Stefan Salvatore in all his glory?" I joke back

"Stefan..? I hope you mean Damon. " He states with sarcastic disgust

" I don't think I can hang out with someone who thinks Damon is better than Stefan. Sorry."

"Aww, please. " He begs.

silence.

"C'mon, please hang out with me, Liv." This time he gives me puppy dog eyes and a pouted lip while leaning his head on my arm looking up at me .

"Fine, Give me a few minutes to get ready." I give in, and with that I head upstairs.