flashback

This chapter is a flashback. It will not affect the story line so if you don't wish to read it you may skip it. It's pretty much just a cute little chapter about the siblings.

Ages:
Aiden 8
Noah 9
Hayden 10
Dean 12
Greyson 14
Emerson 15
Preston 17

_____________________________

Preston's POV:

"Bubba!" Aiden screamed, running away from Emerson and Greyson who looked pissed. They chased after her with their arms out and by the look on her faces she was horrified.

She ran straight into my arms.

"Alright you 2 need to stop! What happened?" I ask, looking between my sister who was hiding into my chest and my younger brothers who were glaring at her back.

"She broke our new console!" Emerson says, pointing at Aiden and crossing his arms.

"I didn't mean to, Emmy! I tripped over the cord!" Aiden cries as she lifts her head from my chest, clearly upset that her brothers are mad at her. It was then that I noticed a bump on her head. I walked to the kitchen counter and set her down on it.

"What happened to your head, Baby?" I ask. Emerson and Greyson's heads peak up to see the bump on her head. As soon as they see it, they look at each other and bolt out of the room. Unfortunately for them, I catch them both and make them sit in a chair beside each other.

"Why is there a bump on our sisters head?" I ask. They gulp.

"Mom told them to bring the console to the living room but they brought it to Greyson's room and plugged it in in the middle of the room." Dean says as he walks into the room. The boys glare at him and I sigh.

"So Aiden ran into the room and tripped over the cord, bumping her head on the ground?" I ask. They all nod. I go back to the counter where Aiden is and kiss her forehead.

"Sorry, Baby. Does it hurt?" I ask her. She tilts her head as if she were thinking and I smile at her.

"It hurts a little bit. Are you mad at me?" She asks. I shake my head and tuck her hair behind her ear. She turns to Emerson and Greyson.

"I guess not. Sorry, Aiden" they say. She smiles and jumps off the counter causing me to have a mini heart attack. She was very short and the counter was tall. I caught her and set her down on her feet.

———-

*Later tonight*

"Are you dressed and ready?" I ask.

Mom and dad had asked me if I would take my siblings to dinner and a movie tonight so they could have a date night. I agreed and now here we are.

Everyone came running downstairs as they heard me.

Aiden came running down with a small black bag on her back. Then I noticed what she was wearing and rolled my eyes.

My mom always dressed Aiden as if she were 16. Right now she's wearing ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, runners, a black jacket with fur on it, a beanie, and sunglasses.

I reached towards her and grabbed the sunglasses off her face.

"Hey!" She whined, reaching for them. I tucked them in my jacket. "It's night, you don't need sunglasses" I say. She huffs and folds her arms over her stomach.

"Are we gonna pout or are we gonna go have fun?" I ask her, poking her side. She squeals and laughs. "Have fun!" She says.

We all get in the car, me driving of course.