1-The Plan

11 YEARS AGO

"Sorry daddy But I can't have any more daddy daughter time with you." Mila said sadly as she sat in the chair on the opposite side of his desk. She wore a knee length light blue dress, the dress had sleeves and a u neck. In a way you can say it was a wife's dress. Completely opposite of what she would usually wear. It actually covered most of her skin.

Lucifer just looked at her for a moment then laughed and laughed hard. But Mila's face was serious, serious and a little sad. When he looked at her serious face he slowly stopped laughing.

"Oh, so your serious." Lucifer said as he cleared his throat. He threaded his fingers together and placed them on the table. "Now tell me Baby girl what's this all about, is it something I did?"

"No, it's not you daddy," She started "It's just that, from now on the only person that I want to be with is Eli." She finished.

Lucifer just gave her a blank look then chuckled "Your joking, right?" He asked and she shook her head looking down. His jaw tightens as he glared at her.

"You do know that you're a Succubus, right?" He growled out and she nodded. "Then what the hell do you mean you want to only sleep with one person?"

"I just... want to be faithful to Eli that's all." She said in a low voice.

"Faithful!!!" The anger grew in Lucifer as he slammed his hand down on his desk causing it to crack. "What the fuck!!!" He yelled "Are you willing to give up your whole lifestyle your whole being just for him!!"

"I love him daddy." She cried.

"Bullshit!" Lucifer yelled jumping out of his chair and sped walked to her. He then grabbed her by her arms and lifted her up out of the chair and pulled her close to him. "You, Mila you are MINE. got it." He growled as he shook her hard.

A worried look flashed across her face as he shook her hard. "Daddy please."

Lucifer smirked as he wrapped his arms around her body pulling her closer to him. His hands ran up and down her back feeling for her zipper. When he found it, his smirk grew wider and she wiggled to get free from his grip but he just held her tighter.

Then he started to unzip her dress.

"Daddy please."

He just sighed as he looked at her. "Don't worry baby girl. Daddys going to give you exactly what you need to get you back on track."

His hands found the bare flesh of her back and he rubbed it up, then down till he touched the top of her ass. He smirked when he realized that her ass, was bare.

"I see you still don't wear any underwear." He said as he buried his nose into the crook of her neck. His fingers dipped down between her crack until they curved under pushing between her tighten thighs. She tried to squeeze her thighs together in order to stop him from touching her pussy but she didn't succeed. He groaned and kissed her neck as he stroked in between her pussy lips. He could feel her becoming more and more wetter. That's when he heard it. Her sniffling.

He pulled back and looked at her face. Her face was red, and sadness was written across it as tears dripped from her eyes. She was crying, like actually crying.

His blood boiled as he felt the anger build up inside. Was she really crying? The more she cried the angrier he got, until finally he exploded. He pushed no, he shoved her so hard that she fell back on the floor. She just started to cry more, he just ran his fingers through his hair and started to pace back and forth.

Mila just watched him, her eyes red and filled with tears.

"Are you seriously crying, for him?" Lucifer growled out. Mila didn't say anything she just cried more. "Stop your pathetic crying Mila."