2- Meet and Greet

LILITH POV:

I walked through the dark halls of the castle as I rushed to Lucifers study. For the last 11 years he hasn't been the best housemate. Ever since Mila cut him off from his 'Daddy Daughter time' and told him that from now on she wouldn't be showing him any more so called "Love." She wanted to stay faithful to her mate, her husband and the father of her children.

At first Lucifer thought she was joking, but when it showed that she was actually serious. He flipped out. After that he came up this this psychotic plan that I just knew was going to create a whole lot of drama. But I went along with it anyway because I wanted to see the outcome of it.

Next week was to be the birthday of the triplets. For Daria it would be the first time she has sex and the first time that she goes out to feed. But for the boys it's a different story. I'm not sure what's going to happen with the boys. Their incubuses but they don't want to go out hunting or for their first feeding. They already had sex for the first time with some whore. It seems like the only person that wants to follow the right ways of the sex demon is Daria. It's like they don't want to embrace their demon side at all.

Knocking on his door I heard a light come in and opened the door. Lucifer was standing talking to a young man that was only an inch shorter than him. His thick and wavy light brown and blond hair came right below his ears. He wore a tight black t shirt that hugged his body in a very beautiful way. His blue jeans just hung around his waist. His muscles flexed as he crossed his arms over his chest. I couldn't hear their conversation, but by the smirk that played on the boys face I could tell he was liking what ever they were talking about.

Finally, Lucifer turned to me making the young man turn to me as well.

"Lilith, I want you to meet my son, Ciel D'Moore."

My eyes widen "That's Ana's boy?" I asked and Lucifer and Ciel both smirked. Now looking at both of them, standing side by side they looked like twins the only difference is their eye and hair color.

"Ciel this is Lilith." Lucifer introduced me. Ciel just nodded as he eyed me up and down. My Deep V-cut dress showed a lot of my breast and he wasn't shy about staring. I crossed my arms over my chest, it made my breast pop more and his eyes widen. He was just like his father.

"It's very nice to meet you Lilith," He said his eyes still on my chest.

"Same to you." I nodded to him. "So, what's the plan?" I asked Lucifer.

"Well as I planned 11 years ago. Ciel is going to be the one that's going to take Daria's virginity as well be her first source of energy." Lucifer explained and Ciel smirked.

"And your other plan?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised. Lucifer just smirked.

"That's already been taken care of."

"Your really going to go through with this huh" I asked him shaking my head.

"Yup I've already got everything planned out, come next week everything's going to be set in motion."

Then Lucifers doors opened and I saw the one man that I knew was going to fuck up my daughter's life. His thick dirty blond hair was gelled back, his fair face was beautiful as always, only held small stubble on it and a pair of dark sunglasses that I knew held a beautiful pair of hazel eyes. I knew why Mila was attracted to him. He was an attractive man that always reeked of power. However, his main interest has always been Mila. The reason he isn't human anymore is because of his love for Mila.

He wore a grey Armani suit with a white button up shirt. He didn't wear a tie and had the top two of his buttons undone.

"Lilith," was all he said as he smirked at me his Italian accent as thick as ever.