Chapter 2

Cristina and Owen walk into the kitchen and already see danger. Five deadly creatures are lurking surrounding a beeping microwave.

  "Cristina carefully walk over to the pantry and find non parishable foods okay? Cans and stuff like that. I'll take care of these guys. Do not come out unless i say too okay?" Owen asks sinserely.

  "Okay"Cristina nods before slowly walking to the pantry and stepping inside, avoiding the horrible creatures.

  Hunt takes a deep breath before slowly taking a step foward towards the undead. He walks past a knife on a counter and grabs it before making his way around a silver table pots and pans scattered around it. Forks and knives around it also.

  "If these are truly zombies the only way to 'kill' them is to hurt their head or indent their brains" Owen thinks to himself.

  He walks behing a snarling creation and plunges the large knife ito the back of its head. Immediatly the creature falls back onto owen. Discusted, the veteran drags the body to behind the table and slowly sets the coarpse down.

  Christina finds a box of garbage bags in the pantry and starts to fill up the garbage bag with boxed and canned goods. The young surgeon tries to see over the top shelf but is too short.

  "Ugh." The cardio goddess grimaces grabbing an empty food crate and steps onto it.

  The weight of all the food in the bag the bag snaps in the girl's hand and the food fall to the floor creating a loud sound.

  "Shit." Christina whispers as she steps down and splits the food into two bags.

  The trauma surgeon ducks behind a steel counter as the zombies attach their attention to the pantry and walk towards it slowly. 

  "Owen!" Christina screams as the zombies pound on the door.

  Crap.

  Owen slowly walks being the closest of the four flesh-eaters and plunges his knife into it's head. Christina screaming distracts the zombies from hearing the knife and the drop of the body.  Owen plunges his knife into another head and another until he has to push the decaying bodies away from the door to rescue his wife.

  "Thank god Owen." Christina sobs.

  Owen grabs the untied bags of food and hands Christina his knife.

  "You yelling probably attracted more so we need to hurry." The older man says grabbing another knife of the counter behind him.

  The married couple runs back to the conference room to safety and sits down at a chair waiting for the others to get back.