5. costume time

your costume! it just doesn't have the spider emblem on it or the mask lol I couldn't find something any closer.

Wow, this looked awesome! The fabric hugged my body in just the right places it was dark colored just like I wanted too

Wow, this looked awesome! The fabric hugged my body in just the right places it was dark colored just like I wanted too. Apparently the fabric had some sort of "self mending" ability, it would stitch itself back together when damaged and with this profession was going to be often. All might himself was our teacher for today and I was really excited I mean come on, the number one hero! We were playing a game of sorts today heroes and villains. Because we had one extra person we had one group of three. That group happened to be shoji, todoroki, and myself. The three of us won almost as quickly as it started due to todoroki's ice power, it was interesting the ice was so cold that it almost permanently stuck whoever was touching it right where they stood. He was definitely a competitor I would want to watch out for in the long haul. What else should I expect from the son of the number two hero though. Oh well, at least it's over I really just wanna get home and eat (f/f) Elane said she was making it tonight and I couldn't wait. Just the thought of it made my mouth water. 

A/N: yo sorry for the short chapter guys I honestly didn't know what to do with this one but oh well! anyway, hope you're enjoying this story and don't worry we'll get so some sweet Shinsou action soon just gotta make you look like a badass first!