(f/n) (l/n)

Age: 16

Birth day: (b/d)

Hight: 5 foot (sorry u a shorty)

Alinement: chaotic good

Background

(f/n) (l/n) was 5 years old when her first quirk counter manifested, she discovered it at school while playing tag with a friend. Her father was ecstatic and when he saw her gave her a hug, unfortunately, due to (f/n)'s quirk instability this hug ended up sent back to her father who later died in the hospital due to the intense internal bleeding. (f/n)'s mother left her for this reason and a doctor at the hospital adopted her. (f/n) refused to have any physical contact ever since developing minor Aphenphosmphobia ( the fear of being touched). She was 6 years old when her second quirk clone manifested she would often use these clones to do multiple things at once or escape situations she didn't want to be in. At the age of 16 (f/n) entered the hero course at U.A. and is now a student in the class 1-A at U.A. high.

Powers & Abilities

Quirk(s):

Counter this quirk gives her the ability to counter any attack, physical or non-physical, sending it back to the attacker at ten-times the original strength while she takes no damage whatsoever and won't feel anything as though the attack didn't even hit her. This also works on inanimate objects. If she focuses hard enough she can even send the attack in a different direction other than the original attacker. (later after she learns to control the power she learns she can store up damage and then release it all at once in a chosen direction)The drawback to this quirk is that it is involuntary and she has a hard time turning it off and so any little touch, even if it wasn't an attack, could be sent to whomever or whatever touched her. She won't feel any touch given to her negative or positive unless this quirk is inactive.

Clone this quirk allows her to clone herself up to twenty times these clones then disappear when given too much damage or (f/n) becomes too tired to keep them/gets rid of them. The clones power level depends on a fraction system, each clone will share half of (f/n)'s original power. ( ex. The first clone will have half of (f/n)'s power, as a second clone is made then the two clones will now each have a fourth of (f/n)'s power, as a third clone is made the three clones will now each have a sixth of (f/n)'s power.) she retains all information given to and received by the clones much like a hive mind. Use of this quirk causes her to become tired and if not dealt with she could pass out from exhaustion.

Superhuman Physicality:

Due to her quirk counter she never really worried about dodging attacks however she is very agile and flexible. She is also extremely strong and can easily lift five times her own weight.

Intelligence:

(f/n) is extremely smart, she is able to analyze her opponents' moves and strategies in the heat of battle. She rarely attacks first in a battle and instead chooses to taunt her opponent into attacking her first. However, she is also quite reckless and often will jump into the fray of a battle using herself as a human shield and or decoy without much thought on the matter or for her own personal safety in order to protect someone.

Quotes

"The best offence is oftentimes a great defense."

"Damn looked like that one stung a bit. You really are powerful aren't ya?"

"Are you even trying? Are you seriously gonna let yourself get bested by a little girl?"

"More espresso equals less depresso."

Stats

Power: 6/5 - S

Speed: 4/5 - B

Technique: 5/5 - A

Intelligence: 5/5 - A

Cooperativeness: 4/5 - B