Miller

Hey guys! I've decided I should do both points of view so you can know what he's thinking! Please comment and let me know what you think of the story so far! I'm new to this so please don't be to harsh with me:/
**********************************
Chris millers POV
She said goodbye, I didn't bother to look at her. The only reason I gave her this job is because I knew what's happened to her family and that she desperately needs this. And here she thinks I am an ass when I did something extremely generous.
I hear a knock on my door I yell to come in, one of the guys from the meeting walks in.
"Is there something I could help you with mr.stanton"
"Chris you know better than to call me by my last name. but I wanted to discuss that beautiful girl you had at the meeting"
I clenched my jaw. "What about her"
" I was wondering if you could give me her number" he asked proudly
For some reason this irritated me, a lot. "Oh sorry Gio, she's actually in a relationship" I lied
"No waaay. damn it, as soon as they brake up im going for it" he shouts as he exited my office.
I roll my eyes at how pathetic he is.
It was 12 o'clock so I decided to head home. I went to my office at my house and decide to search more about jessica. I found out that the family she grew up in wasnt her real mom and dad, they were actually her aunt and uncle so that means her sister that has cancer is technically her cousin.. I searched more trying to find out about her biological parents, I found out they have three other kids who live with them and that they actually raised. I wondered why Jessica didn't live with them? I'll find out tomorrow I told myself, and headed to bed.