Questions

Jessica's POV

Another day in the office. I don't know if I'll be able to keep sane with mr.jackass aka Chris miller. He basically screamed at me to get him coffee. I'm bringing it back to him right now and I'm so tempted to spit in it, but I decided to stay classy.

I hand him the coffee and instead of saying thank you he takes a sip and says "why didn't your real parents raise you"
I was shocked, how did he know my biological parents didn't raise me? "why does it matter?" I questioned
"Because I'm your boss, and I have a right to know" he demanded
"Well I-i-i don't know, they didn't want kids" I whispered
"Well they have three more kids they kept so why didn't they raise you?"

Damn it. Does he really need to know about my personal life. For gods sake, he didn't even care about me anyways. "I don't know. I guess I wasn't good enough for them.." I said
"Well don't get all depressing on me, jeez"
I just scoff in disbelief, the audacity this man has.
There was a knock on the door, miller yelled to come in. A tall girl with short curly hair comes in, she looks like she should be a model.
"Hey baby" she says to Chris while she is glaring at me
"Tiffany, why are you here?" He says annoyed
"Oh what? I can't visit my boyfriend at work" she says while kissing his neck.
Clearly she's trying to make me jealous. I don't want her asshole man. And I guess that sums up my question from yesterday, he is in a relationship.
"Get the fuck out now" he screamed at her "you know better to come into my work and act like a filthy slut cause you're trying to make someone jealous, you're fucking pathetic"
I saw tears run down her face, she ran out crying. I know it wasn't my business to say something but no one can stop my big mouth "you didn't have to scream at her like that, you know. I would never stay with a guy like you?"
He glared at me in disbelief "oh please I don't need advice from someone like you" he said, clearly trying to keep his cool but it's not working too well
"Someone like me? What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I yelled
"Look at you! Your own family doesn't want you or love you? What makes you think a guy will? You should be happy if anyone even bothered to give you the time of day" he said losing his temper

That went to far.. I kept my head down trying to hide my tears. Thank god the computer in front of me covered my face. He was right though. My own mother doesn't love me, why would some guy?

Chris POV
I looked down at her, she thought I couldn't see her face. I saw a tear drip down her cheek. I realized I went overboard. I shouldn't have taken it that far.
"Ugh Jessica, I didn't mean it" I said
"No it's fine. I had no business in saying anything about your relationship anyways" she says lightly
I hurt her. I could tell. I looked at the clock it was 10:42 pm. I told her you can go home now, it's enough for today. As soon as she left I called one of my workers "Angla, I want you to get 50 roses and chocolate, I'll send you the address to send them too" hopefully this can make up for me being insensitive, and maybe it will be easier tomorrow when I have to tell her she's coming with me to her real parents house for a business deal..
*********************************
Please give me feedback on the story so far. Do you like that you could see both point of views?
Thank you so much for reading