Ch. 1 Assassination

🌸🌸🌸 sakura POV 🌸🌸🌸

I was walking towards the hokage tower. Tsunade had summoned me to her office for a mission.

I was walking by Ramen Ichiraku when I heard all my 'friends' talking. I stop to listen to there conversation.

" Sakura is such a bitch" Ino said. "Ya she is such a useless little slut" Kiba agreed. " She is so useless.

she always needs someone to protect her" Neji said. hearing this I clench my teeth. It is taking everything I have from going and killing them all rate here, rate now.

the only thing holding me pack is the promise I made myself that one day I would make them all suffer so much that they would BEG me to kill them.

"Your all wrong sakura is a strong, nice and wonderful person. unlike any of you" Hinata snarled at them. I smile a little when I heard that.

Hinata was my only person who cared for me in all of konaha. She like me, was always looked down on, made fun of, call useless and worthless, pushed aside, underestimated.

she was actually very powerful she just didn't feel the need to gloat about how powerful she was so like me she only used her weaker jutsu.

we were best friends and thought of each other like sisters. "your just sayin that because you are a useless, pathetic slut like her Hinata" said naruto.

now I REALLY wanted to kill then all. I got pissed enough when they insult me but when they insult Hinata it pushes me over the edge.

I heard the sound of skin on skin and then naruto yelp. "what the hell was that for Hinata!" He demanded holding his face.

"Until the day that I dress like Ino and Karin ( yes Karin. sasuke came back to the village after the war with his team.) you can not and WILL not call me a slut. Do you understand?" Hinata said in a deadly voice.

I smile and walk away knowing that Hinata can handle herself. when I arrive in Tsunade's office she says "sakura your mission is to bring this secret scroll the the village hidden in the mist. do you understand"

"hai" I said taking the scroll from her and teleporting to the gate of the village.

~~~ time skip 2 days~~~

I had just arrived in the mist and given the scroll to the Mizukage. I was walking out of her office when I was hit in the head and my consciousness faded.

When I opened my eyes again I saw I was in a torture cell. "well looks like you finally woke up" the Mizukage said.

I wanted to say 'no I'm still asleep' but given my current position that probably wouldn't be best.

"you are going to tell me every dark secret the leaf village has." She says darkly.

~~~ time skip 3 days (sorry I don't want to write about her getting tortured)~~~

I opened my eyes and winced in pain when I breathed.

I had several stab wounds on my torso, I hadn't eaten in 3 days, I was beaten half to death, and had 4 broken ribs from refusing to tell them anything.

I knew someone from the leaf would come for me.

maybe not because they cared for me at all but because I knew every secret about the leaf. Just then the door was broken down and 20 ANBU from the leaf.

after they broke me out and we were walking back to the village though the forest. I suddenly gasped when a kusanagi went through my chest from behind.

I slowly turn my head to see that one of the ANBU had stabbed me. "the hokage has ordered your death" one of the ANBU said.

I start laughing insanely "she really thought that only 20 ANBU could kill me?" I had another fit of laughter

"she should have know that in my weak and wounded state I am as powerful as at least 50 ANBU and here she is thinking she can kill me with 20" I laugh smiling insanely.

I can see all the ANBU tense and look at each other clearly they had been expecting me to collapse and die after they stabbed me.

they had very dreamed that I would laugh and pretty much say they are all going to die. I then walk forward so that the kusanagi out of my chest.

I then turned around smiling with blood running down my chin from the corner of my mouth. "my turn" I say.

(Warning pg 13 graphic stuff)

I jump at the ANBU that had stabbed me and wrapped my hand around his neck cutting off his air flow.

he gasped clawing at my arm in a desperate attempt to get me to let go. I laugh and tighten my hand using chakra.

he screams as I clamp my hand and his head went flying spraying blood all over everything, including me.

Another ANBU jumped at me and when he was just about to reach me I put my hand through his chest crushing his heart.

blood was spattered all over my face. I look at the remaining and say that they were starting to back way slowly "oh no you don't. I am just getting started"

~~~ time skip 20 minutes ( once again sorry but I don't want to write all that gross stuff)~~~

I throw down the last ANBU's body. I am now drenched in blood and look at the 20 ANBU body that are lying around me.

I grid my teeth when I think about how I have always been loyal to the leaf even when they treated me like shit and then the first time they feel threatened my me they try to kill me.

'Well I am going to make them regret everything they ever did to me' I think to myself.

they have no idea what they just did. they just betrayed a ninja who knows every dark secret in konaha, a ninja who can heal any injury, a ninja who has surpassed the hokage in both strength and healing,

a ninja who heal you or make you suffer just by touching you, a ninja who can bring life and death itself, and that ninja is me.

'wait a minute' I think to myself. 'since I have the ability to bring the dead back to life why don't I bring back the enemies of konaha and the 5 great nations.'

' yes I am going to bring the akatsuki back to life'