Bucky Barnes (soft boy-smut)

aight so this one is pre infinity war bucky but when he is in Wakanda.

warnings- sad boi hours, swearing, unprotected sex

summary- you are called to see bucky in Wakanda after not seeing your boyfriend for so long. you requested to be updated on his progress, they haven't told you anything. Fury calls you to a mission. operation fucky bucky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been way too long since you've been updated by Shuri or T'Challa. You were getting unbelievably worried as the weeks went on. You could only hope that he was making some sort of progress with his memory. You could only hope that he'd remember the day you two met. You are the Shield agent who was tasked in finding his whereabouts and making sure he was not a threat to society during the time when the world painted him to be a monster. As you were surveying him, you accidentally got too close and he bumped into you when he was buying food He apologized and smiled before trying to hide his face to walk away. You caught a small glimpse of his piercing blue eyes as they sparkled for a moment in the sunlight. Little did you know, but he saw something in your eyes too that day. You smiled at him even though he bumped into you, and smiled at him in a time when no one would. He was seen as a threat, a monster even. You knew that wasn't his fault, and never wished to pin any of HYDRA on him. From then on, you would bump into him "on accident" more frequently. You were then having small conversations and enjoying lunches together.

You were both trying to protect each other, you to him as the world was a against him and him to you as you were someone who helped him feel human again even when he couldn't tell who he was and what parts of his mind were his own. This bloomed into a beautiful relationship and you soon confessed that you were an agent, and he had known all a long. He still had skills and was able to survey you the same way as he saw you get into a Shield car and meet at rendezvous with other agents he had recognized. None of it mattered to either of you. You soon helped Steve get him to a safer place and help the world give him another chance. The memories made you smile, but also shed a tear at how much you missed him. You and Steve has not been allowed to see him, and Fury said that you would be able to see him first because you both fell to a poor set of circumstances with your love.

You stood in the middle of your room looking at a bracelet Bucky had gotten you at a market so long ago. You, Natasha, and Steve were all living in the same Shield safe house, but you were usually left alone these past few weeks. You had begun to succumb to your sadness as you began to worry and miss your Bucky more and more. Natasha and Steve would check on you from time to time, but knew you needed your space in a time like this. They also knew there was really nothing that they could do to make you feel better besides bringing you to him. This was a problem because no one knew if he would be ready to see you. There was a knock at your door, making you snap out of your thoughts and wipe away your tears. You sniffled and cleared your throat of the sadness.

"Come in." you said as you put on a fake smile.

"Sorry to bother you, but it's time to go. We have to leave. Suit up." Natasha spoke quickly and would not make direct eye contact with you.

"O-Okay, I guess." you said quietly as the door shut.

You quickly went to the closet and grabbed your suit. You wore all black combat gear, and sped your way down to the weapons vault to strap up your usual weapons of choice. At this point, you practically ran to the main room to see Natasha in full gear.

"Where's Steve?" you asked worriedly.

"He's on a separate mission. You and I have to go quickly. This is an important mission. Let's go, (Y/N)." she explained shortly before heading to the jet in the back.