Captain Horny and the Winter Smoulder (Chris X Seb X ReaderSMUT)

warnings- threesome, unprotected sex, sir, two doms, one sub, jealousy(angst), fluff (aftercare)

summary- you, chris, and  sebastian have been best friends for years now. you tell them about *everything* and you just recently broke up with your ex and haven't had sex in months. you've been unbelievably frustrated. chris and sebastian fight over who should offer to help you out with your problem, they make a compromise and give you the best night of your life.

request- tay [you're welcome ;) ]

anything in bold beyond this point is a text chat :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around five o'clock on a Friday night and yet again, you were alone. It's been months since you went out, had a date, or had any sex and it was unbelievably annoying. You were so frustrated and had no one to do anything with, even if it was just to hang out. Now was the time to call in the best friend reinforcements, opening your group chat with your most trusted and best friends in the entire world.

My Real Super Heroes

you- SEB! CHRIS! 911! BEST FRIEND EMERGENCY! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, IT IS A FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT AND IM B O R E D.

captain chris- I'm on it, where and when

sergeant seb- I'm in, what are we doing

you- my place in an hour. board games, movies, video games, food, you name it. anything for me to be not so fucking bored.

captain chris- Alright, I'll be there. Sounds like fun.

sergeant seb- Sounds like a plan. See you assholes then :).

You quickly got up from your comfortable spot on the couch and started setting up snacks in the kitchen, ordered a pizza, and waited to pick any games or movies until they got there. By the time everything was ready you had about fifteen minutes before they'd show up, so you decided to just chill on your couch and play some music. It seemed like the longest fifteen minutes you had ever endured and you practically shot up when you heard the knock at your door. Chris, being the first to arrive.

"Hey, (N/n)!" he said as you hugged him in the door way, stepping aside to let him in. "So, how is everything?" he said as he started taking his jacket off.

"Well, ya know. Boring. A lot of boring stress for no reason." you shrugged and laughed it off. "So, snacks in the kitchen and I have my Xbox, Play Station, and Switch in the living room all ready for a hook up. If you want any music let me know, but I just have to pee really quick." you smiled and he nodded, looking around.

You scurried off to the bathroom and heard your phone ding as you opened the door. It was a message from Sebastian.

sergeant seb- hey, sorry I had to stop for gas. I'm around the corner. see you in a minute ;)

you- alrighty, chris just got here. I have to pee so he might open the door for ya if you text him to.

You went about your business well Chris was kicking his shoes by the front door, knowing how you were about shoes in the house. He made his way toward the fridge, grabbing himself a beer. Not even a full minute after, there was a knock at the door.

"Chris? It's me. I texted (Y/N) and she said you would let me in." Sebastian yelled through the door.

"Now why would i let a complete stranger into my friend's home? I think that's a little suspicious." he joked as he opened the door.

"Yeah, okay." Sebastian rolled his eyes and gave Chris a quick hug, walking in to take his shoes off. "(Y/N)? I'm here, I'm just going to go grab a beer from the fridge." he yelled to you.