Don't Lie (Seb smut)

warning- unprotected sex, oral sex, fingering female receiving

summary- you are an actress who is playing a new marvel hero, you are invited to a party at RDJ's house. you play a game, the truth comes out, and you come too ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you all for coming, I figured since we are welcoming a new star to the mix we might as well give her a warm welcome." Robert smiled and winked at you as he raised his glass for everyone else to follow, "Please give a warm welcome to (Y/F/N)! Cheers!" everyone raised their glasses and chanted back 'cheers'.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." you said as you smiled.

You felt so welcomed by everyone and the past year or so of shooting the new movie was so much fun. You had gotten really close with everyone, especially with Chris, Robert, and Sebastian. You had always found a comfort in Chris when you were worried on set, a great sense of humor from Robert, and just an overall great friend from Sebastian. Well, there was the problem. Friend. You had always had a thing for him, even before formally meeting him you never shut up when telling your friends about how hot he was. It was getting harder to hide because it was decided that your character would soon be a love interest on screen with his, and you were nervous the job side of things would get in the way.

Either way, you were just happy to be friends with him. Robert, however, had been joking about with you a while on set and he decided he was try to see if you had the hots for anyone. He wanted the juicy details, and sent Scarlett as his spy. He sent her to ask you about your love life (which she was also curious about) and you spilled to her, saying you were single but had eyes on Sebastian. She swiftly notified Robert and since then he wouldn't stop teasing you about it. You could only hope that he wouldn't mention it in front of him.

So, here you were. Drinking and sitting in a room with a original six, and the new Avengers. You couldn't believe what you were a part of. You smiled to yourself and went to talk with Sebastian

"This is insane, you guys are all too nice to me." you said as you joked with Seb.

"Nah, we all love having you here. It's crazy, we all have great chemistry and you fit right in." he smiles and gives you a side hug. "Everybody loves you here."

For most of the party you were hanging out and talking a bit with everyone. Everyone was talking, drinking, listening to some music, when Robert took it upon himself to up the party factor and play a game.

"Ladies, germs. We are going to play a game because this party is getting boring." he smiled before looking around the room. "We are kicking it old school. Truth or Dare to break in the newbie." he smiled and pointed at you, before clapping his hands together. "Okay, who first?" he scanned the room and they landed on Chris. "Evans, truth or dare?"

"Uh, I don't know...uhmm... dare. I'll go with dare." he smiled and crossed his arms as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, I dare you to jump into the pool fully clothed." he smiled and pointed to the dimly lit pool outside.

"Shit, alright. (Y/N) is the only one I trust with my stuff so, here." he handed you his phone, wallet, and keys as he walked over to the door to the pool.

Chris slid open the door and carefully shut it behind him. He took a deep breath before doing a full canon ball into the pool. You couldn't help but giggle as he resurfaced and yelled.

"Damn, that's cold!" he said as he hurried out of the pool and tried to get as much water off of him as possible. "Please, tell me someone has spare clothes."