🐺 21

Hello readers, for those who don't know. This book has been re-written since the beginning. So please I suggest you start again from Chapter 1 since most plots have been alternated.

Thank you and happy reading ~ Erza

●○●○●○

At that moment, I felt my heart beating so fast. It felt as if it would burst at any moment due to the upcoming events. All this time, the reason of my misery was here, right under my nose and yet I couldn't help but fell in love with him.

He was the reason why my life has always been dreadful, full of regrets, suicidal thoughts and depression but yet, I was destined to be with him. What the actual fuck. What kind of fucked up movie is that?!

Without realising, I grabbed my brother's hand and squeezed it tightly, out of stress and frustration.

Sensing my discomfort, he slightly pressed against his warm muscular chest, his warmth different from that of my murderous mate.

- " Don't be afraid little sister. I won't let that mother fucker hurt you another time. I won't-"

Suddenly he sniffed doubtfully the air before taking some deep breaths with closed eyes.

Just when I heard Emerys mutter something under his breath, my brother growled loudly, his red eyes turning darker and his veins popping out around his neck. His breath was harsh and his body was shaking, shaking of fury.

- " My alpha please calm down. You know-"

Emrys tried desperately to calm him down but it was in vain.

Out of the blue, Jace lifted my chin up and stared into my eyes then at my neck. Turning 90° towards a broken Jungkook, whose eyes were broken,threatening to shed tears at the mere look of his mate, well he didn't know what to describe their bond right now. He feared the rejection mpre than anything else.

Taehyung and Jimin already knew the outcome as well as Namjoon but wouldn't it hurt for one to hope right.

Namjoon deep inside, knew it was all his fault. If only he thought twice about his actions before executing them.

Jimin was heartbroken deep inside as well, seeing his little brother like this while he was helpless. It was shitty as fuck. He felt suffocated. For the first time in a while, he felt mixed feelings. He felt anger and sadness, confused and worry. Why did Jungkook have to go through all of this alone? All he wanted was to find his happiness and yet shit goes down always.

But then, all thoughts were put apart upon hearing Jace growling loudly.

- "YOU FUCKING MUTT, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!? YOU FUCKED MY SISTER?! HOW COULD YOU STAND SO LOW?!"

Jace yelled furiously at a weak Jungkook, his eyes were fixed only on me. He needed me only to react to his gaze, to talk to him, to at least look at him. But I was mad and confused. Why did this happened to me?! Just when I was finally happy for once in my life, a twist just pop out of nowhere.

My eyes were on my brother's action only, half fearing that he'll hurt my mate and also half content that Jungkook will pay now, pay for the reason why we were orphans.