-Chapter 14- Making Another Serum

Ink's POV

I was just go back from my doodle sphere. I saw Horrid and Hostile running towards, i don't know, but I stopped them.

"Whoa, whoa.. Not so fast, kids.." They stopped and looks at each other then back at me, "Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We needed to go to Mr. Sci's lab to tell him to make another serum!" Horrid spoked.

"Serum? For what?" I asked them again. "You do know for what, Mr. Pai- I mean, Ink.."

Could it be? Could it be true?

"Dust.. He was under control. I know because Mr. Four said his eyes are cyan and blue-cyan!" Horrid spoked, "We must hurry!" Hostile continued.

I looks at Horror who's talking with someone. Maybe that's Four. I looks back at the boys and nods. "Okay, I will open a portal for you. But I must go with you too to make sure you both all right." I said.

They both nodded as I opened a portal and go inside with them. We're standing in front of Sci's lab, the boys did not looks hesitate as they opened the door making Sci jolts in surprise and looks at us.

"Hey, Sci." I greeted as I walked in with the boys. "Oh, Hi, Ink.."

"I wanted to ask, how long did you make that controling serum you make for Blue?" I asked, he looks at me, "Um, he ask me to make it at 8 AM and I finished making it at 8 PM so maybe 12 hours.." he said.

"Great! These kids want you to make another serum to stop the controling serum." I said as he looks at the boys and the boys nodded at him.

"They looks like Horror and Dust.. It's a Simulation Serum actually. But, why should I make a serum to stop it?" He asked.

"Blue misused the serum, okay? He said to you that it was for good things but no, he used it to control Dust, because selfishly he did not want Dust to be with Horror and wants Dust to be his forever by using your Simulation serum." I explained.

Sci's eye sockets widen, "R-really? He said to me he wanted to test something but he misused it?" He asked. "He uses it for his selfihness?"

"Yep. So can you?"

Sci nodded, "Okay. It'll be done at 8 night time. Since right now is half 8." He said as he starts to work for the serum.

Me and the boys walked out of the lab to let Sci fokus on the serum. We sat on the chairs next to the lab.

"Dad wanted Mom to meet him at 8 tonight. We need to go near the ocean after the serum's done." Horrid spoked.

"Dad? Mom?" I asked, "Horror and Dust are... your parents?"

Horrid closes his mouth, like he was not supposed to say that. But he already did. He sighed, and nods.

"You both are their children?!" I squeaked.

"Yea.. we came from the future.. you see this necklace, purple bone and axe shapped key?" He said, took off the key and gave it to me. I took it. "It's the key of the past and future." He said.

"Wow... then, why did you guys want to see the past?" I asked, they stay quiet. I took their silence as they won't tell me.

"Well, so it's Dust who got simulated by the serum?" I asked, Horrid nods. "We wanted to stop that before Mom got hurt." I nodded at him.

"Also, please, don't tell Mom that we are his children.." he said, "we don't want them to know yet.."

"I won't."

"If you're still curious about us, we will let you and mom and dad see the future after all of this done." Horrid says. I nodded as I gave Horrid the key.

•••

I sighed, getting bored. This has been 11 hours, just an hour more and the serum will be done. The kids fell asleep 2 hours ago. Horrid was on my lap and Hostile was on Horrid. I wanted to draw so I won't be bored, but I don't want to make the boys wake up just because I make a move.

I groaned as I crossed my arms and just stay still.

•••

"Ink? Ink!"

I opened my eyes and looks at the sans who calls me, Sci. He hold an injection. "Uh, yeah?"

"It's finished." He said, "Oh.. okay." I shook the boys to wake up as they sat beside me slowly. I stood and took the serum.

"Let's go boys, we have to go now." I said as the boys stood and nods at me. "Thank you, Sci."

He nodded and smiled at me.

•••

***See you guys in the next chapter***
>>>>
🌹🌹🌹
>>>>

800 words.